Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
+3
Cellus
Cerys
Narrator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm

The member 'Kaylea' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

#1 'd20' : 16, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 17, 10, 13, 11
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:06 pm

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Kaylea_alternate

"This isn't over," the evil twin hissed as Kaylea ran her through, "Lord Feusang is your real enemy, and he will not fall... as... easi..."

Before she could finish her threat, the woman slumped over her heroic counterpart in death, a trail of blood running over her lip.

~~~~~~~
Evil Kaylea defends against Wand 1
~ 5 + Defense 6 + Heavy Armor 6 + Reinforced Bracers 2 = 19 total (-13 hp)

Evil Kaylea defends with Tough As Nails
~ 3 + Defense 6 + Heavy Armor 6 + Reinforced Bracers 2 = 17 total (Dead)
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:06 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 5, 3, 20, 2, 7
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"Oh but you're wrong, when I'm done with him this will look like a mercy" she states bitterly sliding the chared corpse off her blades.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 am

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Crypt

Cellus and Burk rose from the ground with a shiver at a chill breeze to find themselves facing an old, stone crypt, the door leading in wide open. Inside, they heard, muffled and distant, the voice of an old friend crying out in pain.

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Burk

"Tal!," Burk almost growled, "If they're hurting him, I'll...!"

With that, he went running toward the doorway.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 am

Nurse gritted her teeth, she could hear Cellus' screams in her head, mirroring the ones echoing out of the crypt, 'Guess you really like this dude, eh chica?' she thought to Cellus, only to get more cries in reply. She rolled her eyes, and dashed after Burk, she didn't want to see anyone hurt, but she would have helped out just to shut Cellus up.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 am

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 BlueHallway

As Burk ran down the hallway, itself a long and winding series of pillared corridors lit in a way that was somehow unsettling, a large slab of stone descended from the ceiling just after he had turned a corner, closing off the passage before Nurse could reach him.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 am

"Burk? BURK!" Nurse called out, beating her fists against the stone. She let ou a long string of swears, giving the slab a swift kick. Hopping around on one foot, she began to look of another way around.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 am

"I'm alright!," Burk called from the other side, his strong voice muffled but still audible, "Tal needs your help a lot more. Go on ahead, I'll catch up."

As if to illustrate his point, Tal's tortured scream rang from somewhere down the hall at that moment, followed by a sickening snap.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 am

Nurse winced visibly at Tal's screams, as they were accompanied by even louder ones in her head. "Right, don't die on me big guy!" she shouted over her shoulder as she dashed down the hall towards the screams.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 am

Around the next turn, there was a room leading into a dark fog. The screams were unmistakeably coming from this room.

As Cellus entered, she had to catch her balance as the room opened off a cliff that overlooked a mountain range!

Upon a nearby peak, not even a ten foot jump away, Tal was strung up like a martyr, several spiked projectiles having apparently been hurled like spears through his limbs to stake him to the spot.

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 TalsRevenge

The young monk cried out, visibly on his last nerve, as a skeleton in a gray uniform watched silently from a few feed away, as if studying him.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 am

Nurse fell short at the entrance, clutching her head in pain at the blood curdling shriek that come from inside her head, 'SHUT UP!' she screamed at Cellus, 'I can't help him if you're gonna be a pussy about it!' she snapped. She turned her attention to the outside again, dashing out of the hall, her main focus on getting her fellow grasslander out of harms way. "Hang on, Mr. Tal!" Nurse called, accessing the scene and formulating a plan.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 am

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Lloyd

"This guy is nuts!," the suited skeleton looked back to Nurse with a raise of where a brow might have been on its skull, "He's been at this for days and still won't give up!"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Nurse clenched her fists and growled, "Well maybe thats and indicator YOU should give up," she cried, shadow jumping to the peak where Tal hung, "Mr. Tal! Mr. Tal! Can you hear me?" she called, reaching out to the wounded man.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 pm

"C-cellus...?," Tal looked up with clear shock on his nerve-wracked face.

"Don't look at me," the skeletal figure waved his hands defensively, "He did all that himself, and after what the bastard did to me that one night, I don't owe him a thing!"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Nurse didn't bother correcting Tal at the moment, she was too busy splitting time beween the the howling in her head an the confusion going on outside, "What do you mean he did this to himself?" she cried, grabbing ahold of one of the spikes and attempting to pull it out. "Hold on, Mr. Tal, I'll get you out of this," she reassured the young man.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm

"I mean that he threw himself up there like he was shot out've a cannon, called the spikes to himself, and impaled himself for three days on end!," the skeleton huffed in annoyance at having to explain himself, his tone thereafter getting much lighter, "It's like a wagon accident! I can't look away! All the while, he was calling out the name 'Cellus! Cellus!'. I assume you're not her; poor deluded bastard..."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm

"Why on earth...?" Nurse trailed off staring at the skeleton, "Why the HELL would you do some dumb shit like that!?" she yelled at Tal, trying harder to yank the spike out, "To answer your question," she said to the undead creature as she yanked away, "I used to be her, I guess, I mean... Cellus... ain't doing so hot and... so I took over, ya' know?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 pm

"Kinky," Lloyd flashed a lecherous grin as if oblivious to Tal's plight, "So, if you and the bleeding heart aren't together, maybe I could show you around?"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

"I'd love to really, but Cellus isn't gonna let me just walk away from this guy," Nurse growled through gritted teeth, her arms shaking in the attempt to pull out the spike.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:48 pm

"Alright alright, no need to-huh?!," the skeleton did a double-take as he processed the fact that a pretty girl was willingly flirting with him, immediately taking a more relaxed stroll over to her, "Well, when you put it that way, it was just an exorcism. Bygones!"

With a snap of his fingers, the spikes dislodged themselves, and the now unconscious Tal fell into Nurse's waiting arms.

"So," the skeleton did his best approximation of a charming smile, "How about that tour?"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

"Did it to himself, huh...?" Nurse said skeptically, "Cellus still hasn't stopped screaming... I think she wants me to heal the poor dude... Gimme a sec will yah?" she said as Tal began to glow with healing light.

~~~~
Nurse Uses Heal Hit Points Alpha on Tal
4 + 4 = +8 HP (?/32)
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:03 pm

As the healing continued, Tal's eyes snapped open, and he immediately jumped into a fighting stance as soon as he was well enough to move, "Lloyd! Knew I would find you here, I somehow did!"

"Woo! You found me! Should we throw a party now?," Lloyd shot back, waving the man off dismissively.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 pm

"Are you insane! Get back here an lemme heal you, ya dumbass!" Nurse swore at Tal, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him down.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

"Cellus?," Tal blinked in surprise at her sudden string of epithets, "No need for such language, there is. As soon as safe it is to do so, gladly allow you to finish healing me I would."

In response, Lloyd made a sound resembling a whip cracking with his mouth and chuckled, prompting a glare from Tal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next