Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
+4
Solvek
Grand High Council
Heat
Narrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog
Number of posts : 32
Humor : Shot him in the back?! Is it MY fault he turned as he ran?!
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Solvek was now pacing around Nobe, sizing him up a bit, "Dear sir, this is the second time you have insulted my intelligence. Are you attempting to provoke me?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Nobe_Human

"Oh, no, I was just interested in learning the secrets of your fairy cookie magic," Nobe guffawed with notable sarcasm.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 SolvekElf_150x200

Solvek looked almost disgusted, "As if I would tell someone without a pulse? Are you daft? Or do you just lack the ability to enjoy this fine confectionary? Perhaps you're hostile because I haven't offered you one. Here, have a try!"

He offered the necromancer a cookie with a mock sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

"Sure," Nobe took the cookie, which suddenly began leaking an ichorous green fluid as it collapsed in his hands.

"Oh look," the wraith gave a dark grin as he locked eyes with the elf, "I added an ingredient. Now they're cyanide raspberry ogre cookies."

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Kiss and Kill? Only on Wednesdays.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 LenaAntonia

Heat put her free hand on Nobes chest. "Stop taunting him. We could be allies." She smiled. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Zelinda pouted and poked Nobe's cheek with a tiny claw. "You ruined a perfectly good cookie, you know.."
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:20 pm

"These cookies were very difficult to acquire!," Solvek almost looked hurt as he crossed his arms and leaned up against the wall, "...cookie hater."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 pm

"Yes, but a cookie hater with a plan that could prove sweeter still," Nobe dropped his guard, his tone more civil now, "I knew I had smelled cookies earlier, but neither saw nor heard anyone. You're quite good at getting around undetected, ne?"

Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Solvek looked around with a confident smile, "I do admit to having more skills than the dispensing of cookies."

At this, he bowed in greeting, "I am Solvek The Blood, skillful archer, noble of Sylvanna, and all around not-quite-so-good guy. However, my skills typically depend on the price paid for them. You understand."
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Heats skirt prevented her from doing anything more elaborate than sauntering up to the elf, circling him and running her cool hands down the back of his neck making him shiver. "I'm Heat." She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Zelinda yawned to herself, getting bored with all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 pm

"Zelina, is your yawn reflex acting up again?," Nobe looked her way, suddenly and notably concerned, "Your brain might require more oxygen!"

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

That got a deadpan expression. "I was told I'd get a cookie and I haven't gotten one yet. And this idle chitchat is boring."

A pause.

"And I'll let that one slide this time."
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Solvek, meanwhile, had already just about cuddled up to Heat, "Heat, you say? I bet you are, but your skin is so cold. Perhaps, if we went somewhere more private, I might be able to assist you with that."

Looking to the others, he tossed Zelina a cookie, "And you two could come too if you wanted. Drinks are on Nobe? We could put it to a vote if he disagrees."
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Heat wrapped her arms around the back of Solveks neck and traced her fingers around his collar bones. "I think Nobe might just hurt you soon. Dunno If I'd be able to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Argghh. Well, she wasn't about to waste a whole cookie but... this wasn't going to end well. Zelina leapt off Nobe's shoulder in attempts to catch the delicious treat but ended up finding it was much heavier than it looked. She let out a yelp as both she and the cookie fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

With uncharacteristic kindness, Nobe briefly zapped the cookie at its center, chopping it into four pieces for his assistant before turning to Solvek, "Very well, provided you would be willing to listen to my proposition while we drink."

Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 pm

"Naturally," Solvek motioned gracefully to a building down the street, "And I know just the place."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 am

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Barfight

And know the place he did! The Salty Spittoon was every bit a rogue's paradise, with drinking and fighting and whoring and fighting ...and fighting!

As our heroes (and I use the term loosely) entered the tavern, a barstool flew over Nobe's head, barely missing its chance to clock him right in the face.

"Well this is a fine ...establishment," the necromancer seemed to search a bit for the right words.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 SolvekElf_150x200

"Isn't she great?!," Solvek playfully slugged the mage in the shoulder as he launched himself into the crowd, "Come on, let's get a table before they break them all!"

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Heat walked into the crowd, the men parting like the red sea in front of her. "I like it!" Then she stopped in the center of a group of men. "I think we need a table!" She said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Gobbledy

"For a pretttty lady like you? Anything," a short goblin nodded vigorously with an unsettling laugh as he stood up, only to be knocked away by a much bigger goblin who took his place.

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 BugBarry

"Hi there gorgeous," he combed his beard roughly with a grin, "I'll keep these low-lifes away, but is there anything else I can do for you?"

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Heat winked and grinned. "Could you get us some drinks? A Sunset Paradise for me and...beer for the guys?" She grinned and shrugged at Solvek and Nobe.
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:21 pm

"Any ale's good as long as I get my cookies!," Solvek chimed in, a candy cane hanging out of his mouth like a cigar.

Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:22 pm

"Hm, yes, unless you have blood wine," Nobe rubbed his chin in thought as he sat down, probably to a responsive eye roll from Zelina.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next