Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
+4
Solvek
Grand High Council
Heat
Narrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Masaru
Novice
Novice
Masaru

Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Masaru laid on top of a branch, listening to Nobe and Mazire talk. He kept his ears perked upward and his tail still. "No no lady," He whispered to himself, "He might do bad things to you." Masaru sat up and crawled farther out toward the branch. He froze upon hearing the branch cracking and turned to see it happening. "Oh..Well then..I guess I'll...fall?" Masaru pouted and grabbed onto the branch. The branch finally broke sending Masaru down toward the ground, landing face first into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 pm

There was a tiny grunt in response to Mazire's greeting. She didn't pop her head out until she heard the thump.

"Oh look. Dinner!" She grinned, obviously joking since she wasn't even half the catboy's size...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Kiss and Kill? Only on Wednesdays.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 LenaAntonia

Heat drew hearts in her breath in the glass of the bar window. She then turned and instead drew hearts on Nobes neck.
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:57 pm

It was as if the catboy never made his entry. Zelina's attention immediately reverted to Heat's, mumbling a spell under her breath. It wasn't anything to hurt the woman, just a small static shock to her finger, like when you take off your coat and touch something and there's that annoying zap.

Of course, the spell wasn't one sided. Nobe would feel the annoying prick as well.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 pm

The static traveled up to her finger and she had to pull her hand away. "Well hello Nobe..." Heat mumbled with a grin as she instead wrapped her arm around his neck and traced her fingers down his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake
Number of posts : 29
Location : The Inner demon is the key to my very own destruction
Humor : I haz the powers to makes you my doggie !!
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 133-1

Watches the events about to begin, "So, umm Heat, are you going to hurt her or just play it off ?"
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Heat cocked an eyebrow. "Hurt who? Zelina? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Aw hell no. Zelina takes this opportunity to pop completely out of Nobe's robes and... claim her tiny little fangs down on to Heat's finger.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:27 pm

"Oh hell no you little bitch, You just screwed up my manicure." Heat glared and she threw her -hard- into the brick wall of the bar. "Sorry Nobe. I will not deal with her." Heat said walking away leaving melting footprints in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Goes to pick up Zelina and hands her to Nobe, "Her take care of her and make sure she don't try to attack Heat. I'm going to check on Heat."

Jumps in front of Heat and walks backward while speaking, "So why did you attack her like that ?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Nobe_Human

Seeing the little nymphette laying bruised in the snow, Nobe looked surprisingly shocked. When Mazire handed her to him, he immediately checked to make sure nobody was looking, then healed her.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 pm

"Little bitch bit me." Heat growled as she shoved Mazire out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Zelina groaned when she was handed back to Nobe, not hurt too badly.. but certainly dazed. Once her master healed her, she muttered something "Whore... "
Back to top Go down
Masaru
Novice
Novice
Masaru

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Masaru, who was sitting and watching them the whole time, scurried to Heat then walked alongside her, "Um Miss.." He pressed his front paws together, "You shouldn't get mad..you might wrinkle."
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Stumbles from when Heat pushed her and catches herself as to not fall on Masaru. Then catches up and overheard what Masaru had said to Heat, "This my not go well, may have to move him out the way before she tries to kill the cute little boy."

Runs back and stands in front of Masaru to protect him in case Heat attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Heat set her hand on Mazires chest and shoved, making her slam into the hard snow. She then picked up the little cat by the scrap of his neck. "SHUT. UP." She threw him and stormed into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 ThNekoNinja01

Stands up but due to the hit in the snow reverted to half human form and began to dry herself off, "That wasn't really nice."

Scurries over to Masaru, "So are you ok ? You must really watch your tongue with that woman there. Here scent went from intrancing to murderous after Zelina bit her. You're lucky to be breathing little boy." Picks up Masaru, "So let's go back to Nobe and Zelina and see how she's doing."
Back to top Go down
Masaru
Novice
Novice
Masaru

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Masaru stared at Mazire and pouted, "I was only speaking the truth, she could ruin her pretty face."
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 ThNekoNinja01

Picks up Masaru, "I understand that but you gotta remember that sometimes the truth can be your death. I mean if she wanted to she could've killed us both without trying. But on that note, I'll race you back to Nobe and Zelina !" With those words vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Nobe_Human

Seeing Mazire and the child wander back over, Nobe quirked a brow with a smile, "You have an interesting way with words."

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm

"Flattery will get you nowhere unless your audience appreciates it." The imp chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Looks at Nobe and sees a calm presence, "Well that's the upside to this "sight" of mine. It comes in handy really. So how is Zelina doing ? Hopefully she's good, because she seemed to be unconscious when i picked her up. "

Her ears perk up and she turns around and listens to the air, and an owl appears
Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 More-Gobi-Character-Designs_page-1
... "Ahh, Pekage nice to see you. How goes life ?" The owl hoots and then goes quiet. Then turns to Masaru, this is my pet owl Pekage, he's a total badass. Say 'Hi.' "
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 NobePhane_150x200

Nobe assumed his more natural form with a sneer, ignoring the owl mascot as he replied indignantly to the ninja's comment, "Zelina is a strong servant, just like her master. She could handle worse."

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh, Master Nobe. <3 She never knew you really cared.

"Of course!" She puffed up her chest tuff. "Sure, it hurt a bit and may have rattled a few brain cells but like Master Nobe says, I've handled worse."
Back to top Go down
Masaru
Novice
Novice
Masaru

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Masaru listened to their conversation but kept his eyes fixated on the owl, "Yummy.." He pounced up onto Mazire, claws extended and attempting to grab Pekage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next