Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
+4
Solvek
Grand High Council
Heat
Narrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake
Number of posts : 29
Location : The Inner demon is the key to my very own destruction
Humor : I haz the powers to makes you my doggie !!
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 133-1

Looks at Nobe, "Relax it wasn't an insult."

Turns to face Zelina, "Zelina, i know you're tough, but is it a crime to be concerned?"

Then jumps over Masaru and Pekage kicks Masaru, "No eating him!"

Jumps on a branch in a tree, "You see what I mean by honesty Masaru?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Nobe_Human

"Hmph, if honesty is a virtue, surely so is tact," Nobe dismissed the ninja's criticism with a bit of his own before changing topics, "Familiarize me with your target some more."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Turns to Nobe, "Well my sister is a total bitch. She is a far better fighter than I, but she chooses to have others fight her battles, she uses her musical notes to make people her puppets. She is as dangerous at the element of lust than even Heat when she's truly focused on it. She usually travels in a group of 5 members, they're not all ninjas but they're all pretty damn dangerous. She has a pet Lynx that has some weird chameleon ability that scouts for her, Pekage here is pretty much my real eyes when im on my own. While he's sleep im awake and when I'm sleep he's up. He's actually been killed about 4 times protecting me from her, but even as he may try he can't die, just as I can't beat her. "

Looks at Pekage and then turns back, "As for visual she wears all back, very attractive looking, tanned skin, and she is a skilled dual swordsmaster. Does that help ?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 pm

"It's certainly a start," he nodded, "But where would I begin my search?"

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Looks at ground, "Sadly, I don't know. Like I said she finds me, I've never been able to find her. She has this ability to literally vanish, with no traces of anything and she makes illusions of herslf that confuse Pekage. So I would have to wait for her to attack me again."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

"So, to lure her out, we simply need to give her a reason to find you," Nobe grinned, looking to Zelina with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:32 pm

"Every spell has a loop hole." Zelina made herself comfy in Nobe's robes again. "She's gotta be traceable somehow."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm

"Actually," Nobe tugged a rope from a nearby wheelbarrel, bringing down a couple of barrels of ale someone had tied there, "I was thinking of a more mundane solution."

~@~

Soon after, Mazire was tied to the roof of the tallest tower in town with Nobe and Zelina standing nearby.

"You better hope she comes!," the evil mage shouted, more to the air than his tied up accomplice, "Because if she doesn't, I'm going to gut you like a fish!"

'If this doesn't bring out the killer,' he thought, 'We're back to square one.'

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Struggles to get free, "What the hell are you doing !? Are you seriously trying to have me defenseless like this !? I will KILL YOU when I get free !!"

Then snaps her head to east, "She coming, let me go, she's coming !! Let me go NOW !!"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm

"So you can kill me? I think not," Nobe laughed at the girl's rude behavior before looking to the east, "Our agreement was that I aided you in killing her. If you are killed here and now, you won't be able to fulfill your end of the bargain, so you can see why I'll need you to cooperate as a noncombatant for now."

"You will cooperate," he insisted, a pair of skeletal guards clawing their way up through the stone below and standing watch over Mazire as Nobe prepared to face the incoming threat.

"Prepare my battle song," he nodded to Zelina.

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"Comin' right up!" Zelina chirped as she summoned her castinets, then stood up on Nobe's shoulder and began to play and dance.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 pm

No sooner had the nymphet got out a few beats when a shadowed figure leaped up from below, landing silently on the roof and smiling condescendingly to Mazire.

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Jayseln

"Hello again, sister," she drew her blade.

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Looks up at her sister and begins to get enraged; attempts to get passed the guards, "I WILL KILL YOU !"

~~~~~~~
Mazire tries to break free of Guard 1
8 + 4 [speed demon] + 19 =31

Mazire triest to break free of Guard 2
8 + 4 [speed demon] + 18 = 30
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Mazire on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm

The member 'Mazire' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm

The skeletons were evaded easily enough, but by the time Mazire got past them, the battle was already over. All that remained where the sister had been was Nobe standing over a smoking pile of... mechanical parts? What madness was this?

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Looking down at the parts Mazire lets out a frustrated scream of rage, "Jayseln!"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 NobePhane_150x200

"Calm your hormones, child," Nobe briskly cut off her tantrum, "If that was a flesh-and-blood creature, then so am I. Look for yourself. We've been deceived."

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Snaps in the direction of Nobe and then looks back at the parts, "Can't the Imp find some trace of her or something ? I must find her, I must find her and kill her now ! Since you did aid me this first time when shall do this experiment of yours ?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 NobePhane_150x200

"Soon enough," Nobe affirmed, "Though I must admit to some personal distaste at your enemy's methods. To test my strength with a decoy..."

After a moment, he looked back at the ninja, eyes glowing with an unholy light, "I will help you to find and kill her. No one makes a mockery of me."

Back to top Go down
Mazire
Novice
Novice
Mazire

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Mazire backs away slightly frightened by the presence emanating off his body, "Thank, thank you for your assistance."

Pekage then flies back and coos in her ear, "Pekage says that he say a male puppet master in the distance about 400 yards from here. He vanished after the decoy was destroyed. If I wasn't so enraged by my anger I would've noticed him by the mere change in the wind. Dahh, I hate her soo much because I lose focus of everything when she's around, even a damn decoy got me upset."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 pm

"Letting your emotions sway your judgment is a deadly error," Nobe retorted as he shifted back into the visage of his living self and strode past the ninja to the edge of the roof, "A lesson best learned quickly."

With that, he floated down to the street below, looking in the direction of the bar as he spoke to his subordinate, "Zelina, stay with our young friend. I have something to take care of before we depart."

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Kiss and Kill? Only on Wednesdays.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 LenaAntonia

Back at the bar, Heat was sitting in a bar stool with her feet up on the bar. she had a drink in one hand and a line of them waiting to be drunk. She was glaring at the wall behind the drooling bartender. "Frikin midgets." Heat growled.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Dark

"Beautiful when angry?," a familiar voice purred from behind as a strong but fair hand plunked a sack of coins down on the bar, "Get this lady something stronger."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Kiss and Kill? Only on Wednesdays.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 LenaAntonia

"Well hello." Heat purred pulling her legs down from the counter. "And here I though she had scared you off."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Dark

"How could I be scared of someone so inviting?," the man leaned against the bar with a sultry smile of his own, "So who were those guys anyway?"

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next