Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
+5
Cellus
Vincent
Grand High Council
Kaylea
Narrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-12-11

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Trying to take in everything hes seen from the last fighting round in hell, where Fahrean and Zeaken fused togeather creating one person and tricking the owner of the hell battleground.

'Hmm... i wonder if those things they used could be used to fuse any of us togeather, or if they were only made for them. If they could be used for any of us... imagine the possibilitys that could happen. ~suddenly thinks of Tal and Knuckles fused~ that would be a laugh... Knuckles being green, and Tal having muscels and a drinking problem... that'd be the day.'

The seeing the portal open up behind him and as they walked through it, a second person resembling Cellus, but nto being her, appeared. Listining to the story about the souls being one but their bodies being a separate entity and they share the same fate.

'This is odd now, ive seen people go togeather, and now im seeing people come apart... why does this still suprise me, ive been almost everywhere, and seen alot of things, but this here tops the charts for being out of the ordinary.'

As he finally thinks that nothing else could be added to the confusion for the day, the pirate from the ship running up to them and giving the bad news about the other person being onboard the ship was taken away, and learning that she was one of the enemies of knuckles, got him confused even more than he thought he could be.

"Well this day is turning out for the weirdest day ive ever had, and quite possibly the only one i hope to ever have... im seeing people fusing togeather, people coming apart... and now to learn that we were having a friend on the ship who was actually an assassin to kill knuckles when we brought him back from hell... what else could be added to the day that could at least make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:28 am

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 BrotherLight

"Feusang could appear before us ready for a battle," Brother Light added grimly.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Knuckles

"You sound like you've already lost," Knuckles fumed, walking to the front of the group and turning to face them, "Look, I know he's strong as well as anyone standing here 'sides maybe Tal, but he ain't unbeatable, and we're stronger too! All we gotta do is figure out what can hurt him and where he's gonna be."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Tal_Kadorin5

"Mason...," Tal shook his head in amazement, "The smartest, or craziest, thing you have ever said, this just may be, but a chance to revisit upon the fiend the terror and suffering brought to us I would relish."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Burk

"I'm in too," Burk added, "I'm done running away, and this guy's got some things to answer for."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Zeaken

"Much as I'd love to help in the fight itself, I've got injured men to look after," Zeaken sighed, then did his best at a more resolute pose, "But once the Arrow's up and working again, I'll be more than happy to fly you in."

"I had better stay onboard and tend to the injured as well," Light agreed, motioning to the heroes, "This flock no longer needs tending to as they can clearly handle themselves."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Fahrean

"It sounds as if you folks are ready for the challenges that lie ahead," Fahrean smirked, tossing his crystal bracer to Kaylea with a knowing wink, "I'm needed elsewhere, but before I go, a final word of advice. As terrible as Feusang has become, the longer you wait to engage him, the more his power will grow. To kill this weed, you must rip it out before it can infect the garden around it."

With that, he crossed a hand over his chest and, bowing lightly, vanished in a flash of light.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 am

'What am I supposed to do with this?' she thinks quisically, examining the bracer in her hands

"Well, no time like the present, I guess." she says looking to the group "Think we sould head to the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 1103096774_gothic_anime_girl_2

Nurse smiled and nodded resolutely, smacking a fist into her palm, "Blue dude is right, I say we gather what we need and then roll out, strike while the iron is hot, an' all that jazz," she said looking around for confirmation.

While Nurse had taken to her independence like a fish to water, Cellus seemed to have gotten the short end of the stick. She clung to Tal, tightly, and upon closer inspection, one noticed a small tremor travling through her body as she looked around, almost wild eyed.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Jacen-1

Without warning, a humanoid, tar-like ooze sprang from the ground, enveloping Burk. What emerged after the ooze crept into his pores was like a nightmare coming alive for Tal, Cellus, Nurse, Knuckles, and Brother Light, who had seen this apparition before.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Fighter

"I see Burk is as easy to manipulate as ever," the infected pawn cackled as he looked to the others, "But enough gloating. You've got something of mine, and I want it back if you want to see your friend in one piece again."

As Tal and Brother Light began to pull out their holy symbols, the pawn turn to them with a smirk and shook a finger tauntingly, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I can teleport him away before you get your chance. This really isn't hard. Just give me Cecielia and I'll take her body instead. Do it so I have to jump to her and you can excorsise Burk or whatever it is you people do while we make our getaway."

Back to top Go down
The Fox
Novice
Novice
The Fox

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

With out warning a blond figure appears behind Burk "Now this just won't do." she says with mock pity, touching the grasslander on the shoulder and grinning "Don't you know the rules, one soul per body. thats why the grasslander girl there has fallen all to pieces."

~~~
Fox Uses Shadow Jump
Fox activates Borrow Power
Total 42 = 14 Roll + 24 Magic + 4 Hex + 4 Enhance Magic
(Jacen Must mach/beat or loose access to Possesion)
~~~

Last edited by The Fox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

The member 'The Fox' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 pm

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Jacen

"Curse you!," the wraith hisses as he was forced out of Burk's body, landing on his back with an audible thud, signifying his currently corporeal state.

"Let's see how you like being on the receiving end!," he smirked, eyes flashing with an evil aura as he attempted to take the newcomer's mind by force.

~~~~~~~
Jacen resists Borrow Power
~ 6 + Resistance 5 = 11 total (failed)

Jacen attacks The Fox with Mind Control (combines with Enhance Magic)
~ 11 + Magic 24 + Puppetmaster 4 + Enhance Magic 4 = 43 total (32 + roll)
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 6, 14
Back to top Go down
The Fox
Novice
Novice
The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

"N-No..." She stumbles clutching her head "Get. Get out!"

~~~
Fox resists Mind Control
Total 28 = 14 Roll + 10 Resistance + 4 Mental Barrier
(Failed)
~~~

Last edited by The Fox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

The member 'The Fox' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:16 pm

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Jacen

As the newcomer's resistance slowly faded, Jacen motioned to the others, "She's mine, and as you can see she's dangerous, but I'll trade her back to you for Cecielia. What do you say? Are you willing to let an innocent suffer just to keep your hostage? Are we really that much alike?"

"You bastard... you BASTARD!," Knuckles roared, "I swear you ain't got no shame, but we ain't got no choice... Cerys, do it."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Cerys_150x200

"Well, this is a fine mess," Cerys sighed, nodding to his shadows which released Cecielia into Jacen's waiting arms while still glaring to Jacen, "We'll make you pay for this. You have done things that demand repayment, and I and my allies will make sure it is received."

"Words," Jacen shot back as he and Cecielia began to fade away, a shimmering halo around them both, "When Feusang gets done with you, we'll see how a barbequed rib gets revenge."

With a mocking laugh, the demon faded away, carrying his woman in tow.

Almost instantly, the newcomer snapped out of her trance.

Back to top Go down
The Fox
Novice
Novice
The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

"Th-That B-Bastard!" she stammers, still visably shaken but recovering quickly "No one does that to me and gets away with it!"
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

"Who the HELL was that!" she exclaims turning to Knuckles

"Never mind, I guess it doesn't really matter 'cause next time I see that asshole, I'm gunna cremate him" as she says this she walks over to the new comer and kneels down beside her "You alright hon?" she then notaces the newgirls ears "Kitsune-mimi huh?" she mutters
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:15 pm

"Calling all friendship bracelet weilders...HELLO?! Are you guys done getting those two I need a bit of assistance here... You know how family is... Seriously. Someone come help me. I can't fight off my family myself."

Last edited by Ami Yuuka on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

"Ami! I'd feared the worst. Where are you just now, child, and what sort of trouble are you in?"

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

"Do you remember how I told you my brothers and sister would come to get me eventually because my father would be wanting me back? Weeeelll...And...truth be told, I have no idea where I am."

Last edited by Ami Yuuka on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 pm

"Is it in a desert or icy mountains?," Light continued to think to her, having some idea where this could lead.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm

"Icy Mountians. Did you guys get them back? Are they ok?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:28 pm

"All is well with Mason and Tal. We will rescue you as soon as possible. Be strong," Light reassured her before turning to the others, "We have a lead. Ami Yuuka is being held in the fortress city of Gerdheim by Lenitnes Dol."

"Dol?!," Knuckles sighed in annoyance, "The guy just doesn't quit... I hate to say it, but we don't have time for him with Feusang on the loose."

"Dol is working for Feusang," Zeaken corrected, "Seems we'll be bringing the fight directly to him after all."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:36 pm

"Hey, three birds one stone." she says sarcastically turning back to the blond girl "You gunna be alright? You're welcome tocome with us if ya want."
Back to top Go down
The Fox
Novice
Novice
The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Looking up at the firey hared young woman quizically "I'm fine" she growls "But he won't get away with that."

"As for comeing with you guys, how likely is it that you all will run into him again?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

"As soon as repairs on my ship are complete, we'll be headed to a place Jacen Koriander, the demon who attacked you, is sure to be, given his clear association with Feusang," Zeaken informed the girl, taking initiative after what he had just seen, "And with your clearly useful talents, you could be a great help in the battle for the fate of Norweist and, perhaps, the entire world. Will you join us?"

Back to top Go down
The Fox
Novice
Novice
The Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:18 pm

"Ugh, thats a label I never saw myself having, 'Hero'. Sorry but i like the motivtor of vengance beter than saving the world. You folks can save the world whilst I kill whats-his name, Deal?" she says voice driping with sarcasim "So I guess that means that im signing on for the time being."

'Kill him and raid the place for goods!' she thinks with a grin 'altho im not so sure about traveling with a Khamele...'

"Saya sailor, maybe we could have a friendly dual if your any good with that sword." she says to Zeaken with all the inuendo she can muster, her hand on the hilt her own rapier "Maybe i could teach you a few new tricks" with that she raises her eyebrows suggestivly.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 pm

"Sure," Zeaken returned with a roguish grin of his own as he administered a well-deserved second helping of double entendre, "When this is all done and settled, I'll be happy to put my sword to more entertaining use."

Shaking his head at the clear display of machismo, Brother Light opted to be the designated wet blanket, "This is all very well and good, but until Feusang lays rotting in his grave, there's not a soul in the world that can afford to be at ease. If I'm not mistaken, what he has planned is so terrible that it could shatter reality as we know it."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Tal_Kadorin5

"What ominous tidings, speak you of now?," Tal turned to the priest.

"Simple," Light looked to Zeaken, "You mentioned that Feusang was after the Osiris artifacts, didn't you?"

"You must have picked that out of my thoughts at some point," Zeaken sighed, "But yes, Feusang has taken it upon himself to gather the fabled Osiris artifacts, which is apparently why he is destroying the Anubian temples."

"Aye," Light nodded grimly, "And you must surely realize that if he should gather them all, he will ascend to godhood. With each piece he gathers, his power grows, just as Fahrean foretold"

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Burk

"Obviously very bad for all of us," Burk huffed, "But he'll be a pain in the ass to take out even as he is, and we don't know for sure how many pieces he has already."

"Does it matter?," Knuckles looked to the grasslander with harsh resolution, "Unless we stop this guy, and stop him quick, we're all dead."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next