Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
+5
Cellus
Vincent
Grand High Council
Kaylea
Narrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Tal_Kadorin5

Tal began to walk over with the intention of aiding Cellus, but seeing how fiercely she was dedicated to this task - her task - he nodded in understanding and turned to Knuckles with a half-hearted smile, "Unfortunate, it would be, if such bravery should cost you an arm."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Knuckles

"I guess this one has looked better," the youth smirked back, "But I really don't think she needed my help after all."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Zeaken

"Chivalry is a noble ideal unto itself," Zeaken placed a hand on his shoulder as he corrected with a smile, "It is the willingness to fight for those we love that separates us from men like Aulbaid who only fight for themselves."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Burk

"Man's a khamele sentinel," Burk gave a punchdrunk smile as Cellus patched him up, "Knows what he's talking about..."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 am

"I told you it'd just get ugly for you." she says and bows to the burning Bushi.

Turning to Knuckels "I may not have needed the help, but that doesn't mean it's not appretiated love." she says and kisses him and wispers sarcastically "Smokin if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:38 am

About that time, a light shone down from above, signaling ...the next level?!

"Either Aulbaid has been surpassed as strongest around, or...," Zeaken trailed off in thought.

"Or...?," Knuckles prompted him to finish.

"Or Khoros himself seeks a final challenge with us," Zeaken looked to the light grimly.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 am

Cellus began helping Burk to his feet, keeping on hand on his chest as she continued to heal, "You need to stop bein' the meat shield," she muttered to him before turning back to the group at large. "Let's hope the Big Kahuna ain't to big for us to take on."

~~~~~
Cellus uses Heal Hit points on Burk
Magic 4 + Healer 4 = +8HP (12/56HP)
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 am

"Actually, Khoros is the owner of this coliseum," Zeaken noted, "A consummate showman, he's known to have a cruel sense of humor though..."

"Sounds a bit like Lumus Dule," Knuckles chuckled.

"Who?," Zeaken blinked.

"Owns the Sting-in-the-Ring back home," the youth briefly explained.

As soon as everyone was healed, Tal walked toward the light, a determined glare on his face, "Seen enough of this place, have I. Ready I am to get to the final stage and be done with it.

With that, he stepped into the light, leading the way for the others to follow.

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

"No time like the present, right?" she says steping into the light "See ya at the top"
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Cellus said with a cringe, reluctantly folowing into the light with a look back.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 am

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 DemonCrowd

On the other side of the light, our heroes were met by the thunderous applause of countless cheering demons at the open top level of the arena, a sickly green sky brewing above them.

Descending down from a purpling cloud was a demon that immediately brought a look of shock to the faces of Cerys, Knuckles, Tal, Cellus, and Burk.

"Why am I not surprised you're behind this?!," Knuckles took a fighting stance.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Khoros

"You must have me confused with someone," the demon turned its ruby gaze to the boy, disdain clear even on his expressionless ebony face, "Probably my idiot brother. I understand he consorts more regularly with the Mortal World."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 am

"Who's this?" she asks to the group at large "I take it you guys know him?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am

"By familial reputation, it would seem," Tal fixed a steely glare on the newcomer, "Some time ago, arrived in Phoenix City a terrible demon did."

"A demon with the same face as this guy," Burk chimed in, taking a stance as well, "I remember Vektor all too well. He killed me and Vincent without even trying before he was finally stopped."

"Oh my Hell!," Khoros chuckled darkly, "So you're that group of mortals. It should please you to know that my little brother lost quite a bit of face after you sent him packing. Even now, he's having to fight that much more fiercely against his rivals to maintain any level of respect."

"However," his eyes narrowed, "This also makes it my pleasure to announce the final condition of your escape from this place."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 am

Cellus looked fearfully up at the demon, scooting closer to Burk, "I don't like the looks of this guy, if he's anything like his brother, we're in big trouble..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

"Something tells me the its not this guy we're gunna have to fight." she says warrily "any tips for fighting this Vector guy?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

"Me fight with the lot of you?," Khoros chuckled, "What a barbaric notion! You're all free to go... all except one."

"What kinda game you playin' buddy?!," Knuckles growled.

"It's very simple," Khoros narrowed his eyes into malicious slits, "There must be a champion for the coliseum at all times. Since one of you has slain the champion, and you are acting as a group, one of the group must take the place of our dearly departed Aulbaid."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Fahrean

"Enough!," Fahrean thundered as he floated down from the clouds, Brother Light at his side, "You intentionally try to cheat these mortals!"

"I do nothing of the sort!," Khoros huffed with indignance, "I expect what is due. The rules are the rules."

"Then I am to understand the rules are that this group of mortals must leave with one less mortal than they came in with?," Fahrean quirked a brow.

"Indeed," Khoros almost slithered the words.

"Very well then," the khamele sentinel tossed a crystal bracer to Zeaken, "Put this on boy."

"Y-yes sir?," Zeaken stuttered as he looked down at the bracer, seemingly glum at the realization of what it was. Reluctantly, he put it on.

As Fahrean followed suit, an electric hum rang through the air, and both khamele seemed to erupt with a blinding light. In moments, the lights were flung together like magnets, and slowly began to die down.

With the light faded, an entirely new figure stood in their place.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Cureal

"Our bargain is complete!," the new figure grinned as he spoke in both Zeaken and Fahrean's voices at once, "You will now release us all. Those are the rules."

"Damn you!," Khoros growled as a gate appeared behind the heroes. On the other side, they could see the field they left from.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 am

Cellus gaped at the new khamele before the group, before quickly cycling through staring at the other fighters, Khoros and the gate, "Th-that's it? We-we're free? After all that he's just letting us go?" she stammered in utter disbelief, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" she cried in her confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 am

"Good one." she says, a smirk spreding across her face, turning to the confused grasslander "We've apparently found a loophole in the rules and exploited it. I think we'll get a full explination once we're outa' here."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 am

"That's the plan," the hybrid smirked in turn, "But first thing's first. Let's get the hell out of here."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 BrotherLight

"No thank you, I've seen enough," Brother Light quipped as he walked through the portal.

"Well spoken!," Tal scooped Cellus up in his arms and, wrapping his gi around them, walked after Light.

"I'll be glad to kiss this place goodbye," Burk shook his head as he walked after.

Knuckles, turning to Kaylea, smiled softly, "You pulled me outta the fire. No way I'm leaving without you."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am

At Knuckles's statement she winces, the scene of right before their departure playing through her mind. "That's more ironic than you know, love. But you right, we should get the hell outa here."

She then turns, grabs his hand and walks through the portal with him.
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 am

Cellus gasped and clutched at her chest as they emmerged out the other side of the gate, "S-somethings not right," she whimpered, clinging tightly to Tal.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 1103096774_gothic_anime_girl_2

"I'll say," a familiar voice said from the gate, as another grasslander woman stepped through, "I don't think that was supposed to happen," she said as the two stared at each other.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:31 pm

"Helloooo Nurse," Burk raised his brows in surprise and mild amusement.

"No time to be joking, is this," Tal stood horrified, "Clearly, a terrible mix-up there has been!"

"Not a problem," the new khamele grinned, taking off a bracer, and in a flash, Zeaken and Fahrean stood in his place, side by side.

"What kinda craziness is this?," Knuckles stood bewildered, "People mergin' together and comin' apart..."

"Oh, it's not crazy at all, actually," Fahrean grinned, "I'll explain..."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 FusionAncient

"Eons ago," he began, "A peaceful planet invented a method of defending itself in times of need. Its greatest warriors would done two crystal bracers designed by the world's most powerful magi. With the bracers, they became a single being of almost god-like power. The bracers of that legend are what you have seen today."

"This does explain the particular event surrounding yourself and the Captain," Brother Light nodded, "But what of Cellus and her alter-ego?"

"That has just explained itself," Fahrean looked to the two, "They had survived their ordeal in hell by learning to accept one another, and the veil leading back to this world freed them of the limiting factor forcing them to live a dual existence; a single body."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 pm

"Well this is interesting." she says with a sly grin "Now you guys can have... No, I dont think I'll go there right now."
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Cellus continued to gape at Nurse, trying to fathom what had happened. She kept one hand clasped against her chest, as if it pained her, "Empty," she whispered quietly barely loud enough for anyone to hear, "I feel so empty."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 1103096774_gothic_anime_girl_2

Nurse didn't seem to be having the same promblems as Cellus, "So this is what it's like on the outside..." she said with a grin, looking around at everyone, before turning to Fahrean, "You mean I get this body for keeps?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"There is a drawback to be wary of," Fahrean nodded to Nurse, "Though separate in body, you are still one in soul. If one of you should ever perish, the other will surely follow."

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Pirate

"Captain!," one of the pirates ran up to Zeaken, clearly shaken and gasping as he spoke, "Thank Gods ye made it back safely! Terrible news Sir!"

"Well spit it out man!," Zeaken gripped the pirate by the shoulders and looked him in the eye to calm him down, "What's happened? Why aren't you with the ship?"

"It's Ironfist, sir," the crewman hung his head, "He's been killed. The lady in th' blue kimono's been taken prisoner by the assailants..."

"And you didn't stop them?!," Zeaken fumed.

"He couldn't," Fahrean looked up suddenly, eyes narrowing, "They were too strong..."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 pm

"Grrrrr, I can't wait till we get all of this cleaned up." she mutters "We need a vacation..."

"Who was it this time and where did they go..." she asks the crewman "Hold on... Where's the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 pm

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Pirate

"Ship's bein' repaired over the hillside," the crewman motioned, "We had to set her down after the battle. They scorched the deck somethin' awful..."

"Well what the hell're we wastin' time here for then?!," Knuckles fumed, "I just got back to life and I ain't about to let my body go to waste sitting around!"

"Easy there, strong man," Burk placed a hand on his ally's shoulder, "We don't even know who we're fighting."

"Yes, please give us a description," Brother Light smiled calmingly to the shaken pirate.

"There were two've em, and I guess they brought a broken one and killed it," the crewman recalled, "One was a lad with fiery hair and a ruby red rapier. T'other was a lass with long blue hair and a sapphire rapier've 'er own. They didn't act like no humans I ever saw, an' they referred to the girl in the kimono as their sister..."

"Dol...," Light drew in a sharp breath, "Come to claim his creation no doubt."

"Whatcha mean?," Knuckles blinked.

"Mason, there is something you need to know," Brother Light turned to the youth, "That girl, the one we took onboard, was a rogue assassin originally created to kill you in vengeance for her creator's humiliation at Vektor's tournament. Her creator was Lenitnes Dol, and it seems he has made more assassins to this end. Apparently, they are quite deadly foes."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"Why is it that everyone seems to be out for your hide, eh love" she says reguarding her chosen "I mean youve got a nice...." she starts "well, we can tell where my thaughts are, now cant we. oy!"

after shaking her head several times and muttering about needing a cold bath "Well, looks like we dont get a break after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next