Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Eldritchdol

"Mehehe... hehe... hahaha!," Eldritch cackled as he rested a hand on Ice's frozen shoulder, both dolls beginning to glow with a mint green light, "Now, my wayward son, you shall taste your true potential! Your purpose in being born!"

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Eldritchdol_transform

"This is it!," Eldritch cried out with maniacal glee as the glow enveloped the room, Ice's aura beginning to fade into his own, "I can feel myself growing! My powers magnifying!"

As the horrific transformation continued, Ami returned to her senses, the override of her individuality ceasing as she completed the command given her. One look at the monstrous power before her made it clear that a confrontation could only end in her demise, or worse, assimilation if she went it alone. Her "father" had grown too strong to be subdued by another Dol at this point.

She had to run. She had to run now!

A bizarre sound like the cry of a hawk synthesized through a thundering growl preceded the end. In a final, terrible flash of strobing green light, it was over.

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Fullgreen2

"I must say, that was invigorating," Eldritch smirked as his eyes opened with a faint emerald flash, "And now... to complete my power."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:48 am

Ami giggled. "In your dreams daddy dearest." She snickered before disapearing into the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow Jump;
Destination; Exit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:27 am

"Impertinent child," Eldritch shook his head, slicing through the wall with his scythe to follow after, "Little do you realize I can sense your presence anywhere you go..."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:30 am

"Sencing me is not the issue." She breathed as she continued dancing throught the shadows. "Just avoiding you long enough to get some help!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ami continues Shadow Jump;
Destination; Exit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:35 am

As if on cue, Eldritch stopped, turning in a random direction, "I know that smell... him!"

Suddenly, he slashed through another wall, heading toward the scent of whoever, or whatever, it was.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 am

Ami stopped dead in her tracks tracking him from behind as he slashes throught the wall. "Enough Dammage dad!" She grouled trying to stay out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:47 am

"Knuckles McDaniel... I will have your head!," Eldritch fumed as he slashed through one more wall, leading to the presence beyond...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)   Family Feud (Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Feud (Ami Yuuka)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3