Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Mysteries (Kaylea)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am

"So all of this ties back to him." she wondered aloud "Interesting, I may have to...." She cut off suddenly as she remembered the warning her friends gave her earlyer this evening. "You wouldnt happen to have seen anyone else come through here a little while ago?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:29 am

Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 KraduPhane_150x200

"Only one living soul," the necromancer remarked with a vague hint that spoke for itself."

Last edited by Narrator on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:38 am

"So how many walking corpses that arent yours have you seen tonight?" She comented annoyedly "I really don't have time for games."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 am

"And yet you seem content to waste my time," the necromancer rebuked with a huff, "Can you not see what is happening with your own eyes? With or without the aid of scientists such as myself, the dead have begun to rise in this region. It is tainted, and departed souls within its boundaries cannot rest. Spewed forth from the earth by the infection that poisons it, they shamble about in a terrible limbo, unable to die, but also unable to truly live. These are the phantoms you have undoubtedly heard about from the townsfolk, and I have made it my business to learn exactly what is animating them as part of my ongoing research. Once I have uncovered the truth, and not merely the source, I will destroy all but the knowledge I have gained so that those souls, and this land, may once again be at peace. If this satisfies your curiosity, I invite you to aid me in my endeavor or leave me in peace."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

"Finally." she sxclaims "Sence it seems that were already after the same thing, we might as well join forces, right." she shethes her blades and extends her hand tward the vermilion clad sorcerer "My name's Kaylea, and you are..."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:01 am

The sorcerer stared at her hand warily for a moment, as if the idea of being touched made him uncomfortable, then nodded politely, "I am Kradu Phane, formerly of the Brothers Phane. Time is of the essence."

Looking to the dark castle beyond, he crossed his arms and tensed, "The time is fast approaching when this graveyard will have expended its scientific value. To continue my research, I must get closer to the source of the disturbance, but Nathaniel Grassroot's retinue of guards bids me otherwise."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 am

"Sounds to me like we might need to force the issue. So... who's up for storming the castle?" she sighs with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 am

"I have seen this castle up close, and at this time, I have estimated that Grassroot possesses twenty to forty armed guards, four guard captains of at least our own prowess, and is himself well above us. By ourselves, it would be a suicide mission. Have you any allies?"

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:19 am

"Unfortunately, no." she says forlornly. "I may have at one time, but...." a sudden look of pain crosses her face as a few vague images flit before her eyes and are gone just as quickly.

"So how sneaky are you?" she says with a sarcastic grin.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:22 am

"I did return from the castle after viewing it," Kradu retorted with an unseen smirk, "Reconnaisance then?"

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:29 am

"Sounds like a plan. I take the high road you take the low?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 am

"Be wary," Kradu advised, "Guards are not the only peril in Nathaniel Grassroot's castle. It was laden with traps at my last visit."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:45 am

"Very well, shall we be off then?" she says with a wink as her feat lift from the ground "Where shall we meet up again?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 am

"If I have not found you by the time you reach the second level, you may expect the worst," Kradu replied, then vanished into the shadow of a nearby tombstone.

Adventure Results

Kaylea
~ Gathering Information: 100
~ Compassion (Adania): 100
~ Surprising Kradu: 100
~ Peaceful Resolve (Guard): 300
~ Peaceful Resolve (Kradu): 300
~ Good Idea (Reconnaisance): 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 1000

Kradu
~ Scientific Breakthough (Prior to Adventure): 100
~ Peaceful Resolve (Kaylea): 300
~ Good Idea (Reconnasiance): 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 500

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Mysteries (Kaylea)   Three Mysteries (Kaylea) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Mysteries (Kaylea)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3