Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 am

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icedol_upclose

"That doesn't leave much time for idling," Ice nodded then looked to the others, "We're moving out now."

~@~

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 SunsetArrow

Later, aboard the Arrow, Zeaken and Ice were looking over the charts.

"A grim prognosis indeed," Ice studied the papers, "Can we offer any form of resistance?"

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Zeaken

"We'll need a miracle," Zeaken said flatly.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Danehl
Novice
Novice
Danehl

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:46 am

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Danehl

Danehl walked into her brothers room and stopped dead in her tracks. "Wha? I didn't know the woman had a hot brother." She grinned. "Hello handsom. I'm Danehl."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 am

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 ShadowAmi

Ami turned and glared at Danehl from a dark corner. "Are you seriously hitting on my brother? Like seriously? You're luck I don't murder her Zeaken." She stood up from the chair she was sitting in her skin glittering in the darkness. "I need to get something out of my room. Go on without me boys."
Back to top Go down
Danehl
Novice
Novice
Danehl

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 am

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Danehl

Danehl watched her go with a shcoked expression before he folded her arms and pouted. "Well I've never met someone as salty as her." She grumbled. "Jeeze of all the people to pick you pick her."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 am

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Zeaken

"I have no comment on the matter," Zeaken remained outwardly aloof, though Danehl could feel him radiating a telempathic vibe of embarrassment in her direction.

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icedol_upclose

"Likewise," Ice continued to look over the charts with the same apparent indifference, and though Danehl could not feel his emotions, if her brother was a guy's guy, and he most certainly was, Ice was probably feeling similarly bashful deep down.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 am

Ami stepped into her room quietly and went to her black backpack looking around to make sure no one was around before she pulled out her bracelet of friendship. She looked at it lovingly before slipping it on.

"Brother light?" She whispered with a tender smile on her face. "It's Ami..."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:01 am

"It's wonderful to hear from you again!," a friendly tenor she knew very well mingled with her thoughts as she broadcast from the bracelet, "How is your family?"

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:03 am

"Most of us are well, with the exception of out mother. But at the moment I called for a miracle." Ami smiled at his response.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

"God works the miracles dear, I'm just the help desk," Brother Light seemed to almost smile through his words with his usual good humor, "But what seems to be the trouble?"

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:10 am

"Have you noticed the landmarks popping up? I'm with Zeaken. We need to save Circunima." She sighed. "The world is collapsing."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 am

"I see...," the voice dropped an octave with sadness as it became clear she was aware of the situation, "Please meet me at the Temple of Helios in Phoenix City at your nearest opportunity. I will gather the others."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 am

"Thank you Brother Light. I look forward to reuniting with you." Ami forced a smile. "Good Bye." She stood up leaving the bracelet on her wrist as she walked back towards Zeaken, Ice and...unfortunately, Danehl.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 SunsetArrow

As Ami left her quarters to inform the others of the goings on in Phoenix City, she caught sight of an odd scene on the horizon; flying airships of alien design fading in and out among stormclouds, the flash of their cannons glittering wildly in the sunset.

With countless worlds already fighting wars right on her doorstep, the doll couldn't help wondering if Zeaken had overestimated how long it would take before Circunima collapsed. If Brother Light and his heroes didn't have the answer, the end for everything she knew was surely drawing near.

~~~~~~~
Adventure Results coming soon!
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)   Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scattered Light (Ami Yuuka)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6