Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
+3
Cellus
Kaylea
Narrator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Cellus' quivering lip grew more pronouced, and suddenly she burried her face in her hands, letting out a quiet sob. The excitement of the day and her fatigue was wreaking havoc on her emotions, "It doesn't matter anyway, you heard him he doesn't care," she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 pm

'This is... more of what I've been expecting'

"Oh but he does hon. It's written all over his face every time he looks at you." she says pulling her sobbing friend into a warm embrace. "Just let him know how you feel. I know thats prob..ably...not..." she trails off mid sentance still comforting Cellus, but stareing off tward the horizon in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Cellus' sobs became sniffles in Kaylea's comforting embrace, "But why would he say it if he didn't mean it-" she said, turnin a tear stained face up to the woman, her look of sadness becoming one of concern, "Miss Kaylea, is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:47 pm

"Huh? What? Oh... No, nothings 'wrong'." she answers dismissavely, smileing half-heartedly at the girl in her arms.

"What did he say that upset you so? It sounded to me that Tal was defending you from the comment Knuckles made." with that she shot a edged look at the fist-fighter across the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:54 pm

"I-I mean, he said that Mason was 'hopelessly deluded' for thinking that me and him could-" Cellus choked out, tears streaming down her face again. It was getting to be too much for her, and she began to struggle in an attmept to remove herself from Kaylea's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:57 pm

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Knuckles

As Kaylea glared at him, Knuckles let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah, I'll go look for Tal. Catch up with you guys in a bit."

Abruptly standing up, he walked outside to attempt to rectify the mess he'd just inadvertently made.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Watching as Knuckles made an excuse for himself to go outside, Cerys follows closely behind to try to help bring Tal in if need be.

'Well i think this went from a good start to something that could have gone better real fast, still though if theres a chance to bring it back togeather again, now would be the time.'

"Wait up Knuckles, ill join ya in the hunt for him... who else to help ya out than someone ment to track people." giving a feint laugh to it.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm

"Okay cat, you're hired," Knuckles smirked.

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 pm

"Alright, lets start the look... he shoudlnt be too far from here, when he saw that barmaid come near the table i think he wanted to stay back some."

'Why would he want to stay back from his friends in a bar during a celebration of victory.'

A little puzzled about this, cerys remained looking for Tal.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 pm

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Tal_Kadorin5

As Tal saw the others approaching, he looked up somewhat with shame in his eyes, "How fares Miss Cellus?"

"She's cryin' 'er eyes out over you, whatcha think?," Knuckles huffed as he walked over, "What's so hard about going to talk to her anyway?"

"Clearly, a woman in your life you have never had," Tal looked away.

"Psh! I got Cally, and she's plenty moody," Knuckles huffed, "But seriously, if you want to stay on a woman's good side, you're better off just talking to her ...right Cerys?"

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Looking down a littlebit about the comment made, about talking to someone straight out,

"Well thing is i havent exactly told the one person i live with exactly what i am either, so i have a littlebit of a lie going myself to her. Though i would probally have to agree with you on this one too Knuckles. Telling someone straight out would in the end be better than holding it in."

'Hell knows that ive had to do that for a long time since, and sometime ill end up telling Molly about what i am eventually...'
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 pm

"Very wise, you may be, for a barfighter Knuckles," Tal smiled and walked back toward the pub.

"Swrong with being a barfighter?," Knuckles blinked, looking to Cerys.

~~~~~~~

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Tavern

Meanwhile, the pub was abuzz with activity as the folks of Marrowbrook gathered round to hear Burk retell the story of their adventures.

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Burk

"And then THIS GUY," he nudged Azan with a grin, "Charged right up to that vampire and laid him OUT!"

Back to top Go down
Azan
Novice
Novice
Azan

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Laughing along with Burk while he was telling of the tales of battle,

'This is the most people ive been around in a long time, it does feel good to get out of that damned castle Natheniel trapped me in.'

"Yea, seems that he was one that didnt want to listen to anyones reason, and went against the group so we had no choice in the matter for him. It was either going to be him or us, and i decided that he would be the one that would fall... and so he did in one foul swoop, he went up in ashes, never to be seen again."

Looking around the table, noticing that the barmaid actually dropped off a couple drinks, Azan grabs one holding it up in Burks direction,

"Heres to victory."
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 pm

"Cellus, don't you see it. Tal doesn't think that he's good enough do deserve you, hon." she says as she releases the girl without a fight, smiling sweetly "He puts you up on an unreachable pedistal. Probably the same one you have him on."

As she notices the minatuars toast she raises her own glass in responce and wispers "To victory..."
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Cellus wiped her face uncerimoniously with a snuffle, "You... really think so?" she asked, and then gave a weak smile, as if she was warming to the idea. She turned as the toast was given, murmuring "To victory," too quiet for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm

"To Victory!," Tal called from just behind Cellus, smiling warmly as she turned around, "Most honored, I would be, if you would join me outside."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Cellus blushed brightly as she turned to face Tal, "S-sure," she stammered, trying to look everywhere but in her fellow grasslander's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Taking her hand gently, Tal led Cellus outside.

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Getting back in the door as the group was holding Cheers for victory, grabs an empty glass hoping no one would take notice,

'I know what this stuff is and what happened last time... im goin to try not to overdo it too much tonight...'
grabbing one of the small bottles and pouring some into the glass, then holding the glass up for the round to be complete,

"Cheers for Victory."
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 pm

'Go get 'im tiger.' she thaught as she wached Cellus go.

'Food, bath, bed.' she thaught s she yawned looking for the elven lass "Sylvestia, could I get a bowl of stew and a room for the night?"

With that she ate and retired for the night after sneeking up behind Knuckles and give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Knuckles blushed heavily as she hugged him and took off, 'I guess she forgave me about earlier. She sure smells nice...'

Distracted by his thoughts, Knuckles lost his footing and almost tripped down the stairs, but managed to catch himself, and did his best at composure as he called after her, "Sleep well!"

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Looking onward as he saw Knuckles nearly fall face flat on the stairs,
'Well i guess we all should rest up some, being we dont know what will be in store for us tommorrow.'

"Well tonight has been a good night, and we are all here ~mostly~ so i would agree with Kaylea and ill go rest up for tommorrows day."

With that he took the drink of the ale that was in his glass and headed off to find a quiet place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 pm

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Burk

"Need a hand there champ?," Burk grinned up at Knuckles from the bottom of the stairs after he'd broken away from the group that was now listening to Azan's grand tales of the labyrinth.

"I'll manage, but thanks," Knuckles smirked back, "So what're you up to tonight? Your charge seems to have with her boyfriend."

"That's their business," Burk retorted abruptly, "But I wouldn't mind seeing if you're as good at arm wrestling as you are at drinking."

"My pleasure," Knuckles laughed and motioned to his room down the hall, "But you'll regret it."

"We'll see," Burk followed with a competitive grin.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 am

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Feusang_Nightmare

That night, Kaylea's rest was anything but peaceful. A disturbing apparition rang through her sealed mind. It carried itself in the guise of a man, but when she sensed beyond the armor, she felt a horrible chill that cut her to the bone. In moments, she saw the armored terror vanquish entire armies with a single swing of his devil's blade.

Worst of all, the warlord had an army of his own, and with them, he burned city after city to the ground. Amidst the terror, she saw her friends falling, one by one, at the hands of this monster.

The first was Knuckles, accompanied by Cerys, Tal, Cellus, Burk, and Azan. The team had put up a brave fight. Knuckles had been the first to fall, taking the full force of the monster's magical blade, which seemed to cleave him into a thousand pieces from the sheer force of the swing as he came down from the air to attack, followed immediately by Azan, run through as he attempted to avenge his fallen comrade. Next was Cerys, caught from behind by the warlord as he attempted to sneak up on him.

Tal, Burk, and Cellus had tried to flee, hoping they could regather their strength. Kaylea could sense their fear! However, it was not enough, as they were caught in the middle of a city that was instantly burned to the ground.

Kaylea only recognized one of the three fighters she saw die in the next city; an Anubian sword dancer she swore she had met before. The others were a beautiful young girl in an icy white robe with a scythe and a swordsman from the east with a katana that crumbled to sand as he fell, lifeless, to the ground.

Standing at the front of this army of death and destruction, amongst three armored generals she did not recognize... she saw her own visage, twisted with a bitter sneer.

At this, the amnesiac swordswoman woke up screaming.

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 am

"NOOOOOOOO!" She shreeked into the empty night as she awoke, drenched, from that terrable nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)   A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hero's Resolve (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next