Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Ami grinned pulling her scythe off of her back she spun it in a few circles infront of her before slamming the scythe back to the ground to use it as a walking stick. She took Kage's arm once again. "Come on now we aint got all day to sit around. Wanna go or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Kage says, "Let's make sure they are the ones with the heart, and if they are..."

Kage smiled almost evily, putting his hand on his katana, He says," We got a heart to reclaim."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Ami pouted. "But I want some action nooooowwww. I was built to destroy!" She whined. "Oh ok, come on I wanna rip something to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:10 pm

As they got closer to the ship, a few of the men aboard jumped to the dock to bar their way.

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate

"You got bus'nis wit' the Cap'n?," one of them slurred.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Kage says, " Well I might, I might not, that all depends."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"Sounds more lik' 'eez got bus'nis wit' us!," another of the pirates grinned widely, and the three men raised their swords.

~~~~~~~
Pirates roll Swiftness check; result = 16
~ 16 + Swiftness 5 = 21 total
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm

"Oh boy! I get to have some real fun now!" Ami said grinning before taking her stance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ami's Swiftness Check
9 Roll+ 6 Swiftness + 4 Speed Demon= 19 TOTAL
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Ami Yuuka on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm

The member 'Ami Yuuka' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well, let's see how good they replicated my weapon." Said Kage as his hand grips his hilt, ready to strike.

~~~~~~~

Kage rolls Swiftness check result = 18
18 + God Speed 2 + Swiftness 5 = 25 total

~~~~~~~

Last edited by Kage Manako on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:31 pm

The member 'Kage Manako' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 PirateCave_Battle
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Kage_IdleLeftHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Ami_IdleLeftHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank

"Ready to eat some steel?!," one of the pirates taunted.

Turn Order
Kage - 25
Pirates - 21
Ami - 19

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Kage smiles, with his katana sheathed, he swings at one of the pirates and a gust of wind soon follows. As quickly as it was shown, the blade returns to its sheath, ready for another taste of blood.

Kage executes Katana on Pirate 1
~ Attack check result = 14
~ ~ 14 + Attack 8 + Katana 6 + 4 Fighter Path + = 32 total (must match/beat or lose next turn and Kage gets +4 bonus to all attacks on next turn)

~ ~ ~ Combines with Wind Attack
~ ~ ~ ~ Magic check result = 7
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 7 + 6 Magic = 13 total (must match/beat, or lose 2 turns)

~ ~ ~ ~ With Wind ATK used, grants Kage +2 to Defense ( Wind Walk )

Last edited by Kage Manako on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

The member 'Kage Manako' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 14, 7
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 PirateCave_Battle
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Kage_CloseRangeLeftHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_DeadRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank
Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Ami_IdleLeftHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlankHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Zeaken_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Pirate_IdleRightHero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 IconBlank

As one pirate fell before Kage's blade, and another moved in to attack, the third moved toward Ami with a lecherous grin, "Shall we dance, mehehehe!"

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Zeaken

However, he was cut off by a remarkably better looking pirate with ivory skin, ruby-colored hair, and sparkling green eyes. A khamele.

"Stand down," the khamele ordered, looking to Kage and Ami, "What do you want with me and my crew?"

~~~~~~
Pirate 1 defends against Katana
~ Rolling Defense check; result = 5
~ ~ 5 + Defense 5 + Light Armor 2 = 12 total (dead)
~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm

"My friend here has business..." Ami said her hands twitching on her scythe dying to join the action. But as it stood, there might be a better time for that later. "And your friends seemed not to care."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Without another word, the khamele backhanded the pirate just behind him, knocking him into the water, "In this crew, we only attack those who justly deserve it."

"My apologies for their behavior," he smiled and made a respectful bow, "Captain Zeaken of the Sunset Arrow at your service."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm

"A pleasure. Ami." She say bowing her head slightly and extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Sheathing his sword in one swift move, Kage walks up to Captain Zeaken, extends his hand, and says, " Kage, Wandering Swordsman."

Kage then says, " The Anubians have been troubled by a grave robber who has been stealing parts of their god. Apparently, the last part is in this city somewhere, and I'm not sure how to proceed from here, so I'm looking for any assistance on finding and stopping this grave robber."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:39 pm

"You've certainly come to the right place," Zeaken nodded, "Although our detractors call us pirates, we're more accurately known as privateers, for it is our bread and butter to hunt down those who profit off the gains of others for a living. My men have been tracking this thief at the request of the Anubian government for six months, but we missed him at the Temple of the Eye."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Ami sighed audiably. "You cant catch him." She slid her scythe back into place on her back and let her arms drop to her sides. They were shaking. "This dude is not some average theif stealing godly body parts. That in itself seems utterly disgusting and I'm a war doll. This idiot is going to slip up sometime and it will be soon." Ami pulled a long black velvet ribbion from her pocket and tied her hair up her hands still shaking. "So what do we do until that time?" She asked sliding to the ground cross legged with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Kage, pulls his hat down to cover his eyes, and says,

" Well, Arami said that he needs the heart to make the rest work, and the heart is here in one of their temples. Since they literaly pulled me out of thin air to stop him, I've got no other choice, since I'm their ~Chosen One ~."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well, Chosen One, I can definitely tell you this," Zeaken offered, "Whoever your thief is, he's powerful, and he's not working alone. The temple was completely torn asunder, as if by an explosion, and our intelligence suggests he may be traveling in the company of an infamous mage wanted for illegal experiments in northern parts of Norweist."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Ami looked up. "Infamous mage? Whats his name?" She asked curiously unfolding her long legs and standing up again. Even as tall as she was she stood about 2 inches shorter thank the captian. Her bright silver eyes heated into molten churning silver in her sockets. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm

"The mage is known as Dol. Lenitnes Dol. Why?," Zeaken blinked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next