Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:13 pm

"I've got to get out of here..." Ami whispered backing up.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Kage stops Ami from backing any further, and says, "I KNEW I heard that name before!"

Kage grabs his sword in anger, to the point where a few drops of blood begin to trickle down his sword. "When Knux hears of this, he's gonna flip!"

Kage turns back to Ami, " If you got something to hide, this would be the time to spill it."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 pm

"I was created to take revenge on him!" Ami squeaked. "I took off. Thats why Water Fire and Earth were looking for me. My real name is Shadow Dol." Ami closed her eyes and flinched. "I escaped Father's lab...I cant stand him and if father finds me..." She whispered sinking to her knees on the hard ground with a thunk. "If he finds me..." She burried her face in her hands rubbing her temples like she had a headache. "He can't find me..."
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Kage, seeing the reaction about her past, thought to himself, ' Well, if she was created to stop Dol, she can't be all bad.'

Kage puts his hand on her shoulder, and says, " Hey, I won't let Dol do anything to you."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"You can't stop my father when he comes for me...if you try...Mr. Knuckles wont be as lucky as last time...my family...they will attack..." Ami groaned trembling the terror burning through her eyes as she stared through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Zeaken

"Actually, based on the evidence they've left behind in their attacks, I don't think Dol and his creations will be a match for the Arrow's cannons," Zeaken smirked, "We'll doubtless be engaging them when we intercept our thief at his most likely next target. You're welcome to come aboard if you like."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

"N-n-n-n-nooooo flippen way dude!" Ami said freaking out again and waving her hands in the air. "Oh man if anyone but Earth saw me..."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Narrator_snowy

"Excuse me," a young man with snow-colored hair and eyes like the sky approached with a friendly smile, "I am looking for the swordsman Kage Manako. Have I found him?"

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 pm

"I am he," Kage looked to the strange kid.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:21 pm

"Such great things are said about you in the northeastern woods," the young man made a polite bow, then offered his right hand, "May I shake your hand sir?"

Last edited by Narrator on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm

"Very well then," Kage shook the man's hand, still weirded out by him.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

As the two gentlemen shook hands, Kage vanished into thin air. Looking to the others, the white-haired boy smiled knowingly, "I have a feeling they will soon be cheering his name in worlds beyond this one."

With that, he too vanished into thin air, the sound of small bells tinkling faintly in the wind where he had been.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 am

"Well that was weird," Zeaken blinked, then immediately turned to Ami, "Listen, I don't know what you witnessed with these guys, but-'

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 BrogIronfist

"She's alreddy t' sail, Cap'n," a dwarf called from the ship's deck.

"...thank you, First Mate," Zeaken replied with clear tension at being cut off in mid-sentence, then composed himself as he looked to the young doll, "We have to stop them, I and my crew. That's our job. You'd be a great help if you wanted to come along, and you might just find the freedom you're looking for on the way, but the choice is yours."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

Ami nodded slowly. "Dol needs to die..." She said looking long and hard at the bold printed 'Dol' on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 am

"Welcome aboard," Zeaken smiled, giving her a hand up onto the deck, then looking to the dwarf at the helm, "Take us there."

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 BrogIronfist

"Aye Cap'n," the dwarf nodded and fired up the engines.

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 SunsetArrow

With a whirring blast, the Sunset Arrow took to the sky above like a golden specter among the clouds. At the end of its journey, not even the brave Captain Zeaken could have guessed the adventures that awaited...

~~~~~~~
Adventure Results
None
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4