Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 75
Humor : I prefer the term 'alternative system of morality'.
Registration date : 2009-10-15

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm

"Yes, and there might be someone watching the house already. Rumors have already begun making the rounds about the events of tonight. The details still seem obscure, however. There is a small chance that Kendell Manor is safe." Her lips turned down in a small frown. "I would not count on it." Her eyes met Zanth's for a moment before skittering away. "I can teleport all three of us onto the grounds. That is how we got here. We would still need to be cautious, but I'm confident that we could do it."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Pinstripe_150x200

"I heard someone order a scout and thought I'd let myself in," a familiar voice called from the shaded back room, Pinstripe walking out with a faint smile to the gnome, "You're looking well."

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 SpaceGnome

"You're looking awful," Sal quipped with a grin of his own, "And you still haven't learned how to knock."

"Nag nag nag," Pinstripe's grin widened.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Watching as the new person came in, unknowing if it was friend or foe that arrived he readied his hand on his blades hilt.

"So from the looks of this since he isn't trying to attack us i am to guess this is a friend of yours Dzara?"
Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

"Yes, Mr. Shinari, this is Mr. Pinstripe." Unconciously, she gave Mr. Pinstripe a small welcoming smile before gesturing to the werewolf. "Mr. Pinstripe, this is Mr. Himura Shinari of the Dark Suns. He was being held prisoner in the same laboratory where they were keeping Mr. Zanth. The explosion freed him."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

"Hn, I remember you from the break-in," Pinstripe sized the werewolf up, "You didn't look as formidable while sleeping."

Back to top Go down
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Laughing at what Pinstripe said, "Well usually an induced sleep trance can have that effect on things." Lifting the blade up some, "But once awake i'm something even most of the lab people in there strayed away from, even some of the bravest in there feared their assignment if i was involved in it."

Looking back over to Pinstripe and Dzara, "So what should we try to do, if there are guards there already could they have found what we were needing at the house?"
Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm

She shook her head. "I do not think that they would have any need of it."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 pm

"It was never about the money," Pinstripe walked calmly over to Dzara, his piercing eyes staring straight through her as he looked at her directly, a rare sign of respect, while speaking, "You're a liability because of who you are and what you know. No loose ends."

Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

"I...do not believe I understand," she said quietly, almost whispering it. "What do I know?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 pm

"Your husband was a dangerous man," Pinstripe elaborated coolly, "To some, he's still dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 59
Humor : "What is this Humor that you speak of?"
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Seeing Pinstripe appear, and hearing the conversation between him and Dzara, Zanth thinks to himself, 'Hmm, what could be so important that the Knight goons would'nt even think of it as being valuable?'
Back to top Go down
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm

"Was... being hes dead... so how could he still be dangerous to someone. Im not entirely following how it could still be an issue if someone is dead how they could pose a problem."

Looking over to Zanth, "Well except in your case..."
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Zanth, unaware of what Himura had said, thinks to himself, 'Let's see.......'

With almost no warning at all..
An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 CannonFodder

appears outta nowhere! Zanth says, "Hmm, looks like it still works properly." With that, Zanth turns back around and says, "I missed something?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 pm

"Hn! A weapon designed to create reinforcements on the spot!," Sal paced around the new golem with an incredulous expression, "Curious!"

"Moving on," Pinstripe shook his head at the gnome and his toys, "In Ash City, money is power, secondary only to knowledge. Secrets are the real currency of the realm, and while popular belief holds that dead men tell no tales, they do have a way of coming back to haunt us, don't they?"

"Understand that it is not what you know, or even what he knew, that damns you in this place," the assassin's tone was startlingly grave, "It's what you may know, or others may have learned from you. Omerta is a dam. One tiny crack and it all falls. ...Which is why, together, we're in that much more danger."

Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm

"All the more reason to try and figure out what they think I may know--what we may know." She straightened up to her full height, all four feet and nine inches of it, and firm ice coated her next words. "If they are going to be hunting us, we might as well be prepared to strike back."
Back to top Go down
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Giving a bloodthirsty agree, "Finally i can actually find something that i can maul out here in the world, i was getting tired of finding things that were predictable in the labs."

Reaching for his hilt of the weapon, grabbing ahold of it, it started to glow with a flame that was soon consumed with darkness, "Ive been awaiting a time to test out my capacity, the people in the labs said that it was nigh impossible to contain if i went full out."
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Zanth, still surprised that someone takes such intrest in his golems that's not a Church member experimenting on him, is still quite unusual.
After dismissing the first one, An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 FighterGolem and An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 TankGolem appear in its place.
Zanth, hearing Himura's comment about power, thinks to himself, 'That sounds like someone else i've heard before.'

Zanth then turns back around, and says, "Well, it seems that the arm will have no ill effects on my ability to summon, so I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

"They wish to swat the hornet's nest that the stings may come all at once," Pinstripe muttered to himself in thought before replying, "Perhaps we crush the queen and the drones will scatter in confusion."

"I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that you're all talking about suicide," Sal quirked a brow behind his goggles, "Do you people even realize what you're up against? The Knights have their hands in every pocket, their arms in every legitimate establishment, business or otherwise, and enough manpower to blow this city sky high ten times over if it comes to it. Pinstripe... maybe, but the rest of you guys are as good as dead if you go through with this. If I was you, I'd get the hell out of town while you can and settle in the country."

Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Dzara froze, every bit of her rejecting the idea of leaving Jacob behind even as she acknowledged the wisdom of Sal's words. Her right hand continued to worry her wedding ring. She did not risk her life on a mission that proved to be a trap just so she could leave her home--her life—at the first bump in the road. They would not chase her away from her home. An idea floated to the top and she latched onto the slim hope it offered. "And what if they follow? We would still be unprepared." She shook her head. Her tone was a glacier. "We need to be prepared to face them or they'll win. That's all I am talking about."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 pm

"Call me a cynic, but I don't think it's possible to prepare for an army unless...," Sal looked to Zanth with a grin as the thought hit him, "You have an army."

Back to top Go down
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Looking over Zanth's way, "Well if he has the capability of making the mob army, then he would be able to take out some of the others and we could take on some of the ones proving a little more difficult. So all we would need to do is work on keeping him ~alive and working~ and he can keep his army going."
Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm

"Somehow I doubt we would warrant them sending their entire army against us. Surely we can just get some information that would make them back off--make them decide that killing us would be less simple than just leaving us be." Her eyes drifted back to Mr. Pinstripe hopefully for a moment before drifting on to Zanth. "But Zanth could allow us to equal the odds--that is, if he were willing to go along with this?"
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Zanth hearing the conversation at hand, dismisses his golems, dissapearing in a flash, and says, "Well, you got me outta there, and that's all I was worried about." Zanth then says, " I can create an army, sure, but then the question arises about how long I can sustain that many golems at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm

"That would depend on the amount of magical energy your power cells can sustain," Sal interjected his professional opinion, "As a weapon doll trains in battle, they usually build up endurance with this the same as living mages do."

"It seems as if the goal at hand would be for Zanth to train himself then," Pinstripe nodded.

Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 pm

"So..." Her voice trailed off as she looked around the room. Finally noticing what her hands were doing, she stilled them, folding them elegantly at her waist. "Are we actually considering a war on the Knights of Omerta?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next