Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 DjinniSultan

"Oh no, I'm not takin' credit for this one," the Sultan waved his hands defensively, "But I did make that nifty sand weapon for ya. Not bad, eh?"

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Kisse_mask

"I really do apologize for the trouble I caused," Kisse walked toward Kage, her outfit changing as she went...

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Kisse

...until she leaned against the swordsman and lightly tickled his chin, "But I'm sure we can work something out. After all, you have to storm his palace now, and I'm very good with locks."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Kage looks to the Sultan and says, "Yeah, it was handy." Kage then turns to Kisse and says, "Kisse was it, we should have more help coming, assuming I didn't lose them chasing you here."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Kisse

"Why, they're right over there!," she pointed across the now empty room to the doorway, where two old friends stood around in confusion.

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Bazu

"We made it!," Bazu called up, "Hey! What're ya doing flirting around with that girl? We've got work to do man!"

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Sandman

"That is the Djinni Princess," Ro informed him.

"Then can I ask her Highness's royal permission to get this show on the road?," Bazu shot up to her with mild annoyance, "There's fire raining in the streets in case you didn't notice."

"It's begun already," Kisse whispered to Kage, "The vagabond is right. We have no time to lose."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Kage looks to Bazu, blushing slightly, pulls his hat down and says, "I'm not flirting with her it's....ahh, it's a long story, I'll fill ya in on the details later, we got a palace to storm!" With that, Kage puts his sword back and looks to Kisse, and says, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 DjinniSultan

"Well if you nuts are ready to save the world, I can get at least get you to the sutra on time," the Djinni Sultan waved his hand, revealing a doorway to a strange room beyond. It was too dark to make out details, but somewhere in the dense black fog, small fires seemed to burn.

"I wouldn't lie, this will be a tough one Kage," the Sultan looked to the wandering swordsman as the heroes prepared to step into the unknown, "Keep your wits aboutcha boy and you'll find help where you least expect it."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Kage laid his hand on the hilt of his katana, took a deep breath, lowered his hat, and walked through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 KelsThrone

The room beyond the fog was heavy with the weight of ages. The air smelt of ash, which itself seemed to infest every pore of every rock, as if the whole of the once-intricate decor of the Anubian throne room would crumble at the slightest touch. In distant urns, red flames burned in contrast to the decadent site around them.

It was in the center of the room, however, that the true oppression lied. Crouched down in meditation, the dust-hued figure didn't even look up as the heroes approached.

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 KelAlval

But Kage could see him smiling. He knew that smile all too well.

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Kage, seeing the cause of trouble to him and the city sitting there, grabs his katana, and with lightning speed, charges him, sword ready to strike!

Kage rolls Swiftness check; (combines with Speed Demon)
~ result = 11
~ ~ 11 + Improved God Speed 6 + 2 Wind Walk + 4 Speed Demon + Swiftness 12 = 35 total

Last edited by Kage Manako on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

The member 'Kage Manako' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yehahahaha!," the ifrit let out a shrill cackle as he reared back into a gravity-defying standing spin, vanishing into thin air.

Before anyone could react, a tremendous roar sounded like thunder from the sky. Looking up, Kage could see an enormous comet hurtling down from the sky at him.

Just as certain annihilation seemed to be upon them, a pale hand rested on Kage's shoulder.

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Narrator_snowy

"I think it's time we turn the page," a familiar young man smiled softly, concern in his eyes.

~~~~~~~
Kel Al Ba'al rolls Swiftness
~ 11 + Swiftness 16 + Speed Demon 4 + God Speed 16 + Last Minute Movement 5 + Fortunomancer 4 = 56 total (45 + roll)

Kel Al Ba'al launched Fire Attack at Kage!
~ 14 + Magic 48 + Fire Attack 4 + Blast Mage 4 + Elemental Disciple 4 + Gypsy Magic 4 + Lucky Spell 5 + Fortunomancer 4 = 87 total (73 + roll)
~ ~ Attack will hit Kage in 3 turns
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Grand High Council on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm

The member 'Grand High Council' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 11, 14
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

As Kage sees the comet coming down, he feels a hand on his shoulder, and sees the person who brought him here in the first place and says, "What do you mean turn the page? Are you saying you can get us outta here?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 pm

"That's exactly what I am saying," the youth nodded firmly as he motioned to a warrior in crystalline armor at his right.

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 CaptainCrystal_final

"This warrior was once in your shoes, his world doomed and no chance at survival," the youth explained, "I can rescue you, just you Kage, and give you a chance to truly fight back, but to do this I will have to remove you from this plot."

"I'm sorry Kage, this world is doomed," he looked the swordsman in the eyes, "If you truly want to avenge it, let it go and come with me."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Kage_KazeRyu

Kage slumps to his knees, hat down covering his eyes, and says, "So, you brought me here to save this place and your telling me I failed?"
Kage's hand grips the sword hilt tightly. So tightly, in fact, that blood begins to run down the sword. "Why? What WAS THE POINT OF IT THEN!?" Kage screams as a violent wind whips around him, snuffing out the flames that onced burned. In the wind, among the ashes strewn about the wind, a face of a creature appeared in the wind, and vanished.

~ Kage Activates Wyrmwraith's Gift
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 pm

"The comet will be here in seconds," the young man answered coolly, "Have you made your decision then? Will you die for this world? Even with no chance of saving it?"

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Kage_KazeRyu

Kage starts to rise up, an look on his face that would be very unusual to some in the given situation, Kage looks at him and smiles, "Sorry, but no, I was brought here to defend it, so, that's what I'm going to do!" With that, Kage removes his hat, sitting it next to him, hair now flowing in the wind, channels what he can, "For my master, the last of the Kaze-Ryu!" Kage looks skyward, and proceeds to launch a massive gust of wind at the comet! "Kaze-Ryu Style, Breath of the Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm

"I never doubted you for a second, Kage Manako," the young man's face broke into a smile as he reached up and snapped his fingers, the fireball closing in vanishing as if it had never been.

"Hn?," Kel Al Ba'al titled his head in confusion as he hovered in the air, clearly the source of the deadly comet.

"The plot goes on," the youth narrowed his eyes up at the monstrous genie, who himself started to writhe in pain as an unseen force restrained him, "And I predict you will learn what that means when next we meet."

"Kage," the boy extended his hand with a smile, "You've passed. I knew you would. Please come with me and I'll show you how to fight monsters like this."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Kage, looking at the man, said, "but what about them?" Motioning back to Ro and the group as he picks up his hat and puts it on.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 pm

"If we are successful, they go on to meet their destinies," the youth smiled softly to Bazu and Kisse, who were still stunned by what had happened, "A hero's destiny is always a beautiful thing to watch unfold."

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Sandman

"Kage," Ro stepped forward to look his friend in the eyes, "The Dreamer sees the world beyond worlds. He is telling you the truth. We shall be waiting when you return."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

"Ok, Ro." Kage says as he walks up to Kisse, and says in a quiet voice, "Thanks for the run." With that, he turns around and follows the man who had brought him here, wind slowly breezes by.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Bazu

"Wait!," Bazu called after the boy in desperation, "Tell me who you are!"

"I'm a storyteller," the young man smiled simply as he turned to walk behind Kage, both men slowly fading from this world.

~~~~~~~
Adventure Results

Kage Manako
~ +4 Levels (Level 10!)
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)   Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealed With A Kisse (Kage Manako)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3