Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winds Whisper (Shiki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-02-10

The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Watching her as she looked out to the sky,

"Would there be any place that we might be able to find anyone that would know what might have happened back then?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 pm

The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Anna

"No, it was just me and my mother out here when they came. They didnt touch anything else...just took her and made me watch..." Anna continued whispering as tears started to fall again. She whiped them away quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 pm

As she started to cry, he rememberd the same thing happening to him, his mother was watching him, and someone came by and killed her infront of him... as he stood there helpless to do anything.

"Well i wont let that happen to you, ill be here to watch over you and help you find who took your mother away from you."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Anna loked up with an almost shocked expression. "I couldnt ask that of you, I dont want to be a burden...especially not to someone I just met."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Looking to her with an easy going expression,
"Its no problem at all, i can almost say that the beginning of my life is like yours, when i was younger, my mother was killed infront of me, and i vowed revenge against the ones who killed her."

Looking down as a smal tear was shed,
"She was one of the nicest pesons anyone would have met, and she didnt deserve to die."

As he wiped away the tear, he glanced back up at her with a look of determination,
"If i can help you out, it would be a burden lifted off you and your mother would be at rest, then you can play your flute and play happy songs to remember her."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 pm

"Alright...thank you Shiki." Anna said with a slight smile. "We should probably head inside. its been cold at night recently." She said standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Getting up as she started to get up and stretch,

"Ok. So which way do we go to get back to your home from here?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 pm

"We have to go through town." Anna said as she started walking towards the town that was lighting up as it grew darker. "I dont know how you want to go through town but your going to get comments either way. Just so you know..."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Looking at her as she said that,
"Comments to me really dont bother me much any more... ive grown accustom to ridicule."

Glancing over to her as they started walking down the road to town
"So maybe tommorrow you can show me around the town, and you can play your flute again." looking at her with reassuring eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm

"Sure. But not in town. I cant afford to spend another night in jail for 'Common begging'." Anna rolled her eyes. "Its rather annoying dont you think?" At the town gae there were two gaurds whose faces lit up as Anna Walked up.

"We thought we were going to have to lock you out again Anna!" One of them said with a grin.

"Really Anna, learn the gate schedual. Whose your friend?" The other asked.

"This is Shiki. He'll be staying with me for a while."

"Oh?" The first gaurd asked a touch of jelousy colouring his voice.

"Jason chill." Anna said walking past the gaurd flicking him on the nose. "Night Jason, Night Max!" She said waving for Shiki to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Watching as she walked up to the gate between the two guards, and even flicking one on the nose Shiki couldnt help but smile a little as she did that,

'That was kinda funny. He seems to be a little jelous of her hanging out with someone.'

As she waved him to come through, he followed her through the gate and into the edge of the town,

"So this is what its like inside the gates of the town."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yep, aint it grand?" Anna said with a grin as she strolled through the middle of the town.

Shiki could hear various whisperes being passed around.

"Oh look the begger orphan has a friend."
"Where did she pick him up?"
"Who is he and why is he here?"

Anna just kept walking with a smile on her face untill she stopped at a little store. "Hi Jed!" She called.

"Anna! I was just about t feed your dinner to the cats!" The man supposedly called Jed sid popping his head out of the door.

"Jed I need two tonight."

"Oh? Got a friend eh? You owe double then."

"You know I'll pay fork 'em over."

"Here here keep your skirt on."

"Thanks Jed." Anna said sweetly before continueing on to a small house.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Hearing all the whispers behind their backs, Shiki gives a low sigh, still continuing to follow Anna through the town,
'All these people here, and yet no one is showing any kindness nor hospitality besides Anna here.'

As she gets something from Jed, the only person that seemed to pay any attention to Anna, Shiki is curious as to what she actually picked up, trying to catch up to her before she starts walking again to see what it was, but she already packed it away.
'Wow.. she is being really calm in this part of the town, whispers going aound but shes not caring at all what they are saying.'

As she starts back on her way home, Shiki follows her lead.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Anna unlocked her door with a smile lighting candles as she walked throght the house. "Lock the door behind you!" She called before appearing a his side again. "Come on, I got dinner." She said leadint him into a small dining room and unpacking the meals she had gotten from Jed.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Following her into the house, doing as she asked, he turned around and latched the two locks in place,

'So she bought us dinners... i only met her today, and yet shes treating me to a dinner.'

Following her into the dining room lit by several candles he helps her prepare the meals, laying out the plates and forks.
"Thanks for getting me a meal, it will be the first ones ive had in a while, living outside the gates to the town, food is a little harder to come by."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:20 pm

"Jed is pretty cool, I clean his shop on a regular basis so her gives me dinner." She shrugged. "I'll just have to do something else for him too."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Looking at her as she explained how she provides for herslef, and that she would have to do something extra to pay for him,

"Well i dont want to burden you more than what your doing now, so ill see if he would let me help you out, so you dont have to work extra to help me out."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:33 pm

"No no really! I dont mind at all! I do this all the time!" Anna said smiling as she took a bite. "Well come on, eat before it gets cold!"
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Watching her as she refused to recieve any help, Taking up the fork he begins to eat the meal that she recieved from Jed and fixed up for the two of them,

Enjoying the food that she picked out, being the first actual meal he has had in a couple days, he sat there enjoying each bite.

"Well surely there is something that i can do around here then to help you out some..."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 pm

"Nope!" Anna grinne cheerfully. "Just leave everything up to me! You just relax, I'll show you around tomarrow ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Scratching his head, trying to figure out why shes being so nice to him, and hes offering to help her out and her refusal hes puzzled about it.

'Shes acting just like my mother did when she was alive, always helping out everyone, but not expecting anything in return...'

Finishing up the last of the meal before him, he cleared the dining table of the plate and food, placing them in the sink cleaning them off.

'If theres nothing she will let me do... what can i do to help her out... this is the first time anyones been this nice to me before.'

Going back to the table while she finishes up her meal, he sits there thinking what he could be able to do for her.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Anna hummed as she washed the dishes after dinner. "Theres a spaer room down the hall and the bathroom is right around the corner, When do you want me to wake you I'll be up doing chores anyway any time you want is fine."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Looking her way as she was doing the dishes, breaking his train of thought,
"Well any time you feel like going to town is fine by me, you can wake me up when you feel ready to go to town."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:02 pm

"Alright sounds like a plan." Anna turned smiling before stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Feeling the same, he heads back to the spare room she told him about, climbing onto the bed he relaxes and starts trying to fall asleep, preparing for the coming day when she would take him on a tour of the city.

'Well might as well get ready to rest up, im going to enjoy tonight being able to sleep in a bed which i havent done in a long time, my beds used to be piles of leaves or slabs of stone.'

As he starts to nodd off he begins to remember the day he had when he met Anna, remembering it as he fell asleep with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winds Whisper (Shiki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adventures :: Inactive Adventures-
Jump to: