Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winds Whisper (Shiki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Empty
PostSubject: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:50 am

The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Feild

As the wind forced the dry wheat to blow softly acrost the plain and the sun set into the horizon the soft melody of a flute could be heard floating in the wind. Softly at first, until the melody got louder, only still, carried by the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:56 am

Shiki's ears pearking up from hearing the new noise carried by the wind, awaking from his resting in the fields

"Whats this..."

'This is something that ive never heard before... where is it coming from...'

Walking around to figure out what direction its coming from, he begins to head in the direction he thinks its coming from.

'This melody is something that ive never heard of before... its quite alluring to me.'
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 pm

The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Anna

In the feild, just ahead, the melody got stronger. No longer carried by the wind. Shiki could see a girl, she was short but slender, and she had long brilliant hair. She didn't seem to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

In his wolf form, Shiki wandered a little closer to the girl, still lerious of why she was there, but lured in by the melody.

'Whats she doing here... i havent seen anyone in this field in a long time.'

Tilting his head to the side some,
'And what is that shes playing... whatever it is, shes playing a good song.'
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 pm

The girl sighed lowering the instrument and looking out into the sunset. "I'm sorry mom... I'm so sorry..." She whispered tears falling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Stopping in his tracks only a few feet from her, when she mentioned her mom,

'What happened with her and her mom... and why is she sorry?'

Awaiting for what the girl would do next, Shiki held his posisition where he was watching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:18 pm

"Oh!" The girl jumped turning arond to face Shiki. "Hello." She kneeled holding out a hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Looking up to see the girl looking back at him, kinda suprised that she didnt run off seeing what he was,

'Well i guess i should go up and greet her i guess.'

Walking up to her in his wolfs form, he goes up and stands near her for a moment, still a little leary of who she is.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Still smiling the girl stood back up. "I'm Anna. It looks like you overheard me talking to myself." She giggled. "Did you like my song? Me and my mother use to come here for pickics and lessons..."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Looking at her as she told him her name,
'Well i guess that would explain some of it...'

Looking at her then at the flute he nods his head as she asked him about the song, meaning that he liked how she played the instrument.

'So the way shes talking i guess that something happened to her mom.'

Circling around her, he nudges the hand holding the flute trying to get her to play some more since he enjoyed the music she made with it.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Anna smiled down at him. "Ok ok I'll play some more!" She giggled before resuming her position and begining another song, a new one, a brighter, happier one.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Watching her move around as she played, he sat down watching her, listning to the music she made.

'This is wonderful music shes making with that instrument. Its one of the few things that seem to actually make me feel happy.'

In a long time since the last time he found something that actually made him happy, he seemed to let out what looked like a smile, he has never really had anything to smile or be happy about in his past, so hes enjoying the moments now listning to her play her flute.

'This might be one of the few people that ive seen that didnt try to run me off or run away when they see me... this girl is one of the few that has actually shown me what its like to be nice to.'
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 pm

As Anna finihed her song she sat on a low tree stump looking out over the feild before looking back at Shiki. "You stuck around!" She said joyfully. "Nobody really does...they just see me as the orphan flute player." Anna motioned to the the town in the far distance whild shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Looking to where she was pointing he looked at her and then at the town and back to her,

'Why would they not like her music, shes good at it.'

Looking to her, he goes back to her and sits down, looks up at her sitting on the tree stump
'Why does she come all the way out here to play, there must be people in the town who would like to hear her play.'

Thinking of a way to try to go to town,
'Maybe if i nudge her some she might come down to the town to play some.'

Going beside her, he gives her a small nudge with his nose and looks back to the town.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm

"Hmm? What is it? You want me to go...down there?" Anna asked her forehead wrinkeling. "They dont want to hear me play." She said looking back down at him.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Looking at her with the small hint of sour expression on her face,
'I wonder what happened when she went there last time... she plays good, who wouldnt want to hear her play.'

Looking back to the town, then back to her, and back to the town once again, trying to talk quietly to himself,
"Why?"

After realizing he actually said it aloud, looked back at her hoping she didnt actually hear him speak.
'Aw crap... didnt mean to talk out loud...'
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:07 pm

"Because some snooty uptown ritch person complained that the dirty begger girl started making noise too." Anna grinned down at Shiki before scratchinghim behind the ears. "And because real wolves and dogs dont come up to random people and try to gt them to play their flutes in town."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 pm

As she spoke to him,
'Well... i guess she heard me...'

As she reached down to scratch him behind his ears hearing that she thought he was different than normal, he gets a little depressed seeing that she fooled him some, but felt good that she played along with him for a littlebit.

"Well i guess you figured me out then."
As he moves back a little bit, he changes into his half human form, and goes back to sit next to her,

"Why would they care if you played or not, you play that flute very good... im sure alot of people liked hearing you play it."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Anna shrugged. "They dont like the interuption to their otherwise peacful day. I never got your name wolf."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Scratching the back of his head, giving a small laugh,

"Guess i forgot to give it, the names Shiki."

Looking back to the town,
"Well if they dont want to hear you play, thats their loss. There might be other places that will appreicate your playing."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 pm

"Hmm, Perhaps Shiki. I have never traveled far from here. I guess it just kinda feels wrong to leave. I couldnt protect her when they came so I guess it just doesnt want me to leave." Anna said resting her chin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Remembering what she was like earlier, talking about her mom,

"Who came... and what happened... whats not letting you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:40 pm

"The things that took my mom away." Anna stood up and pulled out a katana letting it shine in the fading light. "I was alot younger then...and I think her restless spirt wants me to stay here and protect her forever."
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Expert
Expert
Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Listining her talking about what happened, he remembered a little of his past, how people came through the lands and killed off members of his family when he was younger, he was able to understand how she felt,

"Well if anything i might be able to help you out in some manner, but what exactly took her away... if i know that i can help you out a little better."

'If anything this is somewhat a way i can help her, maybe she wont end up like i have become... alone.'
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 pm

"I dont remember." She whispered. "It was almost five years ago..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Whisper (Shiki)   The Winds Whisper (Shiki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winds Whisper (Shiki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adventures :: Inactive Adventures-
Jump to: