Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-08

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Trying to figure out what Sal and Pinstripe said, "Well if we need to train Zanth to last longer in battle sustaining that many things he summoned, then i guess an all out war right now would be a little on the bad side. However as with training him in battle im pretty sure there are some people in this city we could ~do in~ and it wouldn't miss them."

Watching as the blades black flame rose to the hilt engulfing his hands, "In fact i know there are people like that in this city..." as he trails off remembering the few that told him there was refuge in this city from lab people, only to find their base was stationed in it.
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 59
Humor : "What is this Humor that you speak of?"
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Zanth, not entirely sure about what Himura is hinting at, says, "Would you be so kind as to elaborate on your idea Himura?"
Back to top Go down
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:17 pm

"Easy really, you need training to get endurance... so we take you into battle things in the city. Light things to begin with, people that try to live off others by fear... we eliminate them, and in return you get some battle experience."

As he shifts around a little, "Once you have a grasp on things we can try moving up to something that would pose a little challenge, being something that would be stupid enough to take us on. Something like a seasoned thief, a robber or something along those lines that would fight back."

Looking to Zanth finishing up, "These we eliminate will be ones the city will not miss, and in return for their ~removal~ they will aid in training us."
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Zanth says, "Well, it sounds like killing two birds with one stone, if that's how that saying goes." Zanth then says, turing to Dzara, "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 75
Humor : I prefer the term 'alternative system of morality'.
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

"I..." She could almost see her opportunity to return home slipping away from her. She took a deep breath contemplating her options. "I think that does sound like a plan, but we still need to figure out what they think we have on them. I purpose a research trip to Kendell Manor, my home. It should only take a few hours and we might even be able to use it as a base."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Pinstripe_150x200

"Two birds with one stone...," Pinstripe repeated in thought before turning to Dzara after a momentary pause, "I will accompany you there. The others are too conspicuous and would be better served training in the city as the wolf had suggested."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Himura
Novice
Novice
Himura

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm

"So you'll accompany Dzara to i'm guessing her house to find what they have been looking for, while Zanth and I take a tour of the city and eventually paint it in some shades of blood... sounds somewhat decent."

Looking over to Pinstripe, "So i'm guessing once we depart from here, we will eventually make our way back here to regroup."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Pinstripe_150x200

"Acceptable to me," Pinstripe looked to Dzara and Zanth, as if to remind the werewolf they had a vote in this as well.

Back to top Go down
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 75
Humor : I prefer the term 'alternative system of morality'.
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Dzara looked between the two as if sensing a bit of tension in Mr. Pinstripe's demeanor before nodding her assent. She looked at Zanth, still being sure to watch Mr. Pinstripe out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Zanth looked to Himura and says, "Well, I think we should get going then, those fools arn't going to kill themselves, you know."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 pm

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 SpaceGnome

"If you're alive by the end of the night, feel free to stop in sometime," Sal remarked dryly with a wave as he went back to his office to work.

And so, the group split into two and were off into the night.

~~~~~~~
Adventure Results

Dzara
~ Rescuing Zanth = 100
~ Warning Pinstripe = 100
~ Smart Play (Going Out With A Bang) = 100
~ Mediator (Himura and Sal) = 100
~ Smart Play (Information Gathering) = 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 500
~ ~ New XP Total: 2000/2400

Himura
~ Smart Play (Opportunist) = 100
~ Sage (Lab Life) = 100
~ Checked Temper (Pinstripe) = 100
~ Smart Play (Training Zanth) = 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 400
~ ~ New XP Total: 400/2400

Mr Pinstripe
~ Sage (Omerta's Intentions) = 100
~ Smart Play (Traning Zanth) = 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 200
~ ~ New XP Total: 1700/2400

Zanth
~ Upgrade! Charged Attack (Lightning Attack) is now a granted ability.
~ Smart Play (Hide The Big Monsters!) = 100
~ ~ Total XP Gained: 100
~ ~ New XP Total: 2100/2400
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)   An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Arm And A Leg (Ash City Alts)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4