Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 pm

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 ShadowAmi

Ami stood up and followed Jordan down the hall wrapping her arm in his when they were out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 pm

As they walked down a hallway lit by a succession of stained glass windows in shades of sapphire, ruby, and white by the pale moonlight, Jordan related the truth behind the merry boxer's eyes.

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 BrotherLight_new

"The first time I met Mason he was only a sixteen and a week," the priest began, "He was a lost young man who could see nothing but the flames of the hatred that poisoned his mind. He had come to beg forgiveness for a life he intended to take, and so I asked him who could have wronged him so that he would contemplate murdering them."

"'It was the mob', he told me," Light stopped to look out at the moon, "It seems that his first true battle had been against a man who he had not known was working for the Knights Of The Omerta. Their code demanded revenge, and so they burned his family's restaurant to the ground, killing his own mother in the process."

"I... told him that I could reveal the name of the Omerta boss in this area," the cleric closed his eyes tightly and swallowed a lump in his throat, "But only if he promised that he would wait until he could fight him legally and without killing him. It was the lesser of two evils."

"That day has come," he opened his tear-soaked eyes and looked back to Ami, "Tomorrow, young McDaniel will fight Venga "The Tiger" Morae in the tournament, for he is the tournament champion. I only pray that our friend's adventures have taught him the patience to show mercy..."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Ami looked out of the window at the moon a single tear trailing from her left eye. "His mother..." She whispered letting the tear fall. She looked back at Jordan her eyes molten for the third time today. "I'm too emotional today..."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 pm

It made sense now. His sometimes irrational temper, staunch defense of the motherly Cellus, and most importantly, a remark she had once heard from him while drifting in and out of consciousness,

"Easy pal. Even mothers have limits. I know my mom would have been there for me a billions times over if she could have."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm

"Oh my god..poor Mason...I can't believe..." Amis head landed back on Jordan's shoulder with a thunk. "Thats horrible." She mumbled into his robe.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 pm

"He's come a long way from that angry young man I first spoke to in the confessional," Brother Light reassured as he held her in his arms to keep her steady, or at least that was the honorable reason.

"This is why I asked him not to attend," he rested his head against hers, "I fear that when he is face to face with the man who murdered his mother, all that progress will be lost. He has so much to live for now!"

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 pm

"I'm sure he can keep his temper." She mumbled. Ami lifted her head making her face only a few inches from Jordan's. "I'm...positive...."
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:36 pm

'Oh Heavens,' he thought to himself as he broke into a cold sweat, 'Is this it? Is she...?'

He knew she was, and to make matters more complicated, he wanted her to.

'Father in Heaven,' the thoughts raced like shooting stars across his fevered mind, 'Forgive me, for I am about to-'

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Angryschoolgirl

"Brother Light!," Chiki stomped over from seemingly nowhere, "We were worried about you when we - what is that girl doing in your arms?"

"She fell," the priest replied glumly.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Ami straightened up out of Jordan's arms, and turned with a deadly glare towards the girl. "Girl I swear, if I catch you stalking him again..." Amis body was suddenly all shadow as she began to float, her figure outlined by the moonlight behind her and her eyes glowing a neon purple.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 pm

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Angryschoolgirl

"The... The Darkness!," Chiki's eyes grew wide as saucers as she reached for a strand of prayer beads with a shaking hand, "You've put a spell on Brother Light!"

"Oh, for the sun rising," Brother Light slapped a hand over his face, clearly annoyed, "She's not a demon, I'm not possessed, and I will be eternally grateful for a moment AWAY FROM THE DICTATES OF MY OFFICE ...if you please?"

"Um... sure?," Chiki flushed heavily as the realization of just how pushy she had been dawned on her, "I um... I just remembered I have... I'll see ya later!"

Obviously embarrassed, she ran off alone.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Ami returned to normal and softly landed back on the ground. She closed her eyes and sighed. Ami turned back to Jordan and took his face in her cool hands. "Enough interruptions." She whispered before pulling his face to hers and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Jordan leaned into the kiss, pulling her close in a tender embrace. He couldn't help himself but give in just that much before he abruptly drew her down just enough to rest on his torso and held her tightly, "I... I don't know what to say."

Last edited by Grand High Council on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Ami smiled. "Then don't say anything." She moved his face and kissed him once lightly on the lips again before pulling away from him. "We are in a church Brother Light." Ami reminded him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:23 pm

"Tomorrow promises to be an active day," the priest nodded with a grateful smile as he composed himself, "I believe we will both benefit from a good night's rest."

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Ami nodded. "Yeah, I think we will." She sighed looking towards where Chiki had run off. "That girl has issues." She mumbled taking Jordan's arm so he could lead her to wherever she would be resting for the night.
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 pm

His eyes still shining from the moment they had shared, Jordan looped his arm around his young friend, the word now paling to describe their relationship, and lead her to her chambers with the manners of a perfect gentleman.

Later that night, as he knelt in within the confines of his room, Jordan Light uttered a single prayer, not asking forgiveness, but expressing his gratitude.

~~~~~~~
Adventure Results - nil (story only)
~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)   No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Prayer For Peace (Ami Yuuka)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4