Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
+5
Cellus
Vincent
Grand High Council
Kaylea
Narrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 pm

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 31746-bigthumbnail

"Oooooh," Alieca growled as she was flung back toward the edge of the pool, "You've damaged my face and ruined my client's stay! You'll pay for that!"

With that, she slammed a hard elbow into one of the water jets, showing a strength she hadn't before as the jet of hot water bent upward and increased its pressure, slamming straight into Cellus to knock her out of the pool and into the nearby rocks.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

"You crazy bitch!" Cellus snarled, trying to adjust her now ripped dress so that it covered what needed to be, "You're gonna have a hell of a lot more damage to your face to deal with once I'm done with you," she howled, diving for Aleica again.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Tal_Kadorin5

As the two femme fatales whittled away at each other with increasingly violent and improbable tactics, Tal sighed deeply, getting out of the pool, getting his robe on, and grabbing his staff ...no pun intended.

"Well, nice the deception was while it lasted...," he muttered, eyes scanning the battle before him.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 31746-bigthumbnail

Meanwhile, Alieca had managed to counter Cellus in a grapple and run her headlong into a wall, slamming her through it.

As fate would have it, Knuckles and Kaylea were enjoying their nap on the other side when, sure enough, the head of their favorite little healer came bashing through the wall in a flurry of dust and debris.

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Knuckles

"Thor's Balls!," Knuckles exclaimed, "This how you relax?!"

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 pm

"Why Cellus, I never knew you liked it so rough..." she said with dreamy sarcasim before leaning back down to nibble on Knuckles's neck obliviously 'Never knew she was that much of a vouyer for that matter...'

"Cellus?!" she said sitting bolt upright revealing her bare torso to the young grasslander "What in hell are you doing here!" suddenly realizing her state she quickly grabs her shirt and hastily covers herself with it "WHATS GOING ON HERE!" she exclaims blushing profusely

Last edited by Kaylea on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Cellus completely ignored Kaylea and Knuckles as she crashed through the wall, shaking the fogginess from her mind as she clawed at Aleica in her rage, ripping ar her hair and tearing her clothing as she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 pm

As the two women rolled their way to and through the door leading into that room, the fight spilling into the hall and tripping up another of the girls, yet to be introduced on her way to her duties, Tal ran into the room in pursuit, blushing heavily as he passed Kaylea, "Hai! So sorry, I am, to disturb your private moment!"

With that, he was gone.

"Think she'll need our help?," Knuckles looked to Kaylea with a blank face.

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 pm

"Don't know..." she muttered resecuring her top "Don't really care if she doesnt want it either, but this is no place for that." with that she leans down and kisses him "Best put an end to it. Shall we love?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 pm

"Right!," Knuckles nodded firmly as he ran out with her, "Besides, I gotta see where this goes!"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 pm

"You dirty bitch," Cellus hissed as she slammed Aleica into the ground, straddling her and giving her a solid punch to the jaw, "What gives you the right?" she growled as she punched again, "What gives you the right to touch my man?!" she snarled as she punched a third and a fourth time.
Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm

"He killed mine!" Cecielia shrieked back, the form of Aleica melting away after Cellus' final punch. Drawing her legs up, she kicked Cellus off her, rolling back and scrambling to her feet, wiping blood from her chin.
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:22 pm

"Friend of yours?" she asks Knuckles as their hostess's form shifts and helps Cellus to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Coming out from a doorway in the back rooms, hearing all the racket interrupting his relaxation time, he heads outside to see whats going on.

Watching Cellus running up once again to smack the person that was running the spa, and then change into the one known as Cecielia

'Great and i was having a decent relaxation and now i have to deal with a cat fight... that doesnt involve cats... ironic but funny none the less.'

~looking over to the now shown Cecielia~
"Well guess all the scouting ive helped Fahrean withand being able to get into here without many noticing, i didnt encounter many people in some time, so i would have guessed something was amiss... seems i should give credit to Fahrean, for once again he was right i would see this one soon."

"Well now that im somewhat feelin better i guess i might as well join in on the fun."

Looking back to Knuckles, "Ill be here to help ya out too Knux."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:38 pm

"Not my friend!," Knuckles shrugged.

"SHE'S MINE," Tal roared as his body took on a blinding white glow, four staves appearing around him and launching down the hall, hitting targets with an audible "oof!"

A few moments later, Vora came stumbling around a corner with a glazed look in her eyes, fell to the ground, and melted away to reveal a rotted corpse where she had been.

"A deception, all of this has been," Tal pointed the final staff, his own, at Cecielia, "Waited, have I, for our enemy to show her true face!"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Cellus stumbled back, trying to cover her now bare chest, covered with scratches and leaking chlorphyll. "I knew something was up... just like I knew you weren't just any ol' plain homewrecker." she hissed through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Cecielia grinned at Tal, regaining her composure, "Some mighty fine waiting you did there," she turned to Cellus, "Awfully good kisser, your boy" she practically purred. "I do hope you all enjoyed the show!" she cried the group at large.
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Glareing at the blond "Are you just going to keep prattleing on about this. Honestly, your starting to monolague here." she says one of her hands on her blade the other holding Cellus back "Sis, you look like you need to fix yourself up a bit." she whispers to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert
Cerys

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Kinda in a little confusion seeing how Cellus and Cecielia are squaring off against each other, looking to Knuckles

"Should we interviene or should we let them deal with it theirselves, they are fighting over Tal and Cellus is defending him quite well so far."

Looking back over to Cecielia,

"Then again knowing where we are and what can happen, it might be better to help out and be done with it. Its your call man."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am

"Passed, the time for conversation has," Tal narrowed his eyes at Cecielia, hefting his staff into a readied position.

"Speaking my language buddy," Knuckles slid into a fighting stance, "I'm always down to help out a friend."

~~~~~~~
Tal rolls Swiftness check
~ 19 + Swiftness 4 + Speed Demon 4 = 27 total

Knuckles rolls Swiftness check
~ 1 + Swiftness 4 = 5 total
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 19, 1
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 am

Cellus ground her teeth almost audibly, glaring an intense stare of hatred at Cecielia, "You WHORE!" she shrieked a the top of her lungs, readying for the attack.

~~~~
Cellus' Swiftness-
Swiftness 6 + Roll 2 + Speed Demon 4 = 12

Last edited by Cellus on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 am

The member 'Cellus' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

Cecielia idley examined her nails, seemingly unfazed by the anger surrounding her, "You guys always have to ruin my fun..." she said with a pout, "Oh well, guess its time for a new game," she said, a wicked grin spreading across her face, as she slipped into a fighting stance herself.

~~~~
Cecielia's Swiftness-
Swifness 0 + Roll 19 = 19

Last edited by Cecielia on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

The member 'Cecielia' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
Kaylea

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am

"Power of Flame, Grant me speed." she chants, her voice reverberateing as she draws her blades.

~~~
Kaylea rolls Swiftness
Total 30 = 18 Roll + 8 Swiftness + 4 Speed Demon
Animate Shadow auto-combines with Speed Demon
~~~

Last edited by Kaylea on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am

The member 'Kaylea' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)   The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next