Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Empty
PostSubject: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Warning: This thread contains adult content. Reader discretion is advised.

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) GothGraveyard

Her own room. The witch that had started with nothing had this spacious, tombstone-filled courtyard all to herself.

Well, except for him. He was always with her. He always would be. If he ever tried to leave, she'd find him. And he knew it.

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Jacen-1

"Welcome home," his silhouette mouthed the words from the shadow of his own grave with that mock sincerity that stirred her imagination.

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Cecielia glided across the courtyard, stopping in front of Jacen's grave, "The grasslander paid for his insolence, my love, his little bitch as well," she purred, a smile flickering across her face at the rememberence of the girl's scream.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Jacen_Bones

"You make this hurt on purpose, don't you?," Jacen's corpse called from beneath the dirt, the dry bones waiting for yet another life to spring from them just like some morbid flower, "It's flattering."

Last edited by Narrator on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Cecielia gracefully sank to the ground, and began tracing delicate designs into the dirt with a finger. "Why, darling, it's only because I love you most of all," she whispered, leaning close enough to the earth so that her hair trailed lightly through the patterns she had made.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Jacen_Bones

"When you complete that circle, I'm going to rape you," he hissed through his unmoving teeth, the soul already inside the corpse, waiting for rebirth.

Last edited by Narrator on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 pm

"You certainly know how to charm a girl," Cecielia murmured, drawing even closer to the earth, and breathing life into the cold ground, "I might have to take you up on that offer," she said with a low chuckle.

~~~~~
Cecielia uses Animate Pawn (Combines with Animate Demon)
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Jacen

As she did so, a dirt-caked hand reached up from the grave dirt, grabbing the witch by the hair and pulling her down to the dirt. A second hand shot up from the ground a moment after, clawing its way up and down her back, tearing at her dress. He was there, waiting, just beneath the dirt to devour her.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Cecielia let out a gleeful cackle, "Welcome back, my love!" she cried, managing to twist and grab both of Jacen's wrists, trying to pul him out of the the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm

"No shackles?," the incubus chuckled as he tore off her dress, "You must really want to die."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"But then who would bring you back, darling," Celielia said with a sinister smile. She began making quick work of Jacen's attire, ripping off his shirt and leaving a few scratches in her wake. The battle for dominance had begun.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Rolling hard, he pinned her down, biting hard along her collar, "Maybe I find another. Maybe I break this hold."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Gasping at the sensation, Cecielia flashed a humorless smile and dug her fingernails deep into Jacen's shoulders, "Find another like me? Someone that you don't have to possess to get to enjoy your unorthodox methods? I doubt it." she purred, dragging her nails through his flesh, relishing the feel of his teeth on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"By my recollection of events, twas you that bewitched me with that tattoo of yours," Jacen taunted as he ran his fingers over the rune on her left breast he wished it were in his power to unenchant, "Do you suppose this keeps me all to yourself? Is this how a witch deigns to secure a husband?"

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 am

Using Jacen's moment of distraction to her advantage, Cecielia heaved her body up, flipping both them over and taking the position on top. "That my dear..." she murmured, capturing his mouth in a rough kiss, biting down hard on his lip, "depends entirely on one's definition of 'husband'," she cackled.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 am

"I'll never get married," Jacen promised as he returned the kiss, hands groping for a sensitive place along the back of her thighs, closer to the inside, to distract her and give him the leverage he needed, "I'm not that careless."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 am

"But darling, marrige isn't a matter of being careless," Cecielia said breathlessly, practically purring under Jacen's touch. "It's all about control," she whispered in his ear, bringing her knee between his legs and grinding against the sensitive flesh there.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:59 am

"Mm, you say the sweetest things," Jacen purred at her hard knee on his groin, "So you killed Tal, did you? The girl too? Pity; we could have made sport of her..."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 am

"Feusang made quick work of the grasslander and his little brawler friend, but as for the girl," Cecielia smiled a smile that could have chilled the heart of the bravest warrior, as her hand snaked down to replace her knee, "She's alive... in a sense, I believe the lights are on, and yet, no one is home..." she giggled gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 am

At this, Jacen's face contorted in a smile that would have been better suited to a gargoyle than a face as comely as his, "This is perfect..."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 am

"You have something special in mind for the little slut?" Cecielia asked with a chuckle, inching her hand past the waist of Jacen's pants and beginning a trail of bites down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ah, but that's the best part," Jacen held her close, looking her in the eyes with that darkly clever smile, "I'm not going to do it. You are. With that lovely body of yours, you're going to wear Cellus as your disguise, and with her face, you will show those heroes what true despair really is when you rip them apart from within."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Cecielia shuddered with delight, loving the idea of creating such discord, "But what of the real little slut? What will we do with her?" she murmured, pressing herself close against Jacen in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 pm

"Oh, I'm... sure I can find some use for her," Jacen's mouth lifted on one side into a smile better classified as a sneer, "Perhaps you will too."

At that, he gave a lecherous wink.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned
Cecielia

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Cecielia let out a squeal of glee, roughly capturing Jacen's lips again, this time biting hard enough to draw blood, "I love the way you think, my love," she cried, lapping up the blood that welled from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 pm

"Naturally," Jacen returned the kiss, draining from her willing soul to feed his hunger, "I'm never wrong."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Path of Cecielia-
Jump to: