Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Empty
PostSubject: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Warning: This thread contains adult content. Reader discretion is advised.

To skip the adult-oriented section of this story and move to its resolution, please click here

That afternoon, at an old shack on the hill whose owner, his neck snapped, was laying dead somewhere amidst the normally tranquil landscape of the forest, something even more horrible was about to take place.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Tal_Kadorin5

"W-where am I?!," Tal awoke with a start to find himself bound by thorny vines to the woody interior of the shack.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Knuckles_Infected

"Why you're with your friends, friend," Jacen sneered down at him through Knuckles' twisted visage, made all the more horrible by the lantern light, in which stood two more of his brainwashed pawns; Cellus and Burk!

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) 1103096774_gothic_anime_girl_2

"Glad to see you awake, 'dear'," Cellus purred, "sorry about the whole knock out thing, I thought you needed the rest. I only did it because I care," she said with a cruel grin.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Fighter

"That's right, 'buddy'," Burk rumbled with an uncharacteristically sadistic smile, "We're gonna make you real comfortable."

Glaring toward Jacen in Knuckles body, Tal shook with anger, "Nothing, your fate in the tournament will be, compared to the retribution I shall take for what you have done with my friends!"

"Oh do relax," Jacen's evil smile widened as he gestured to his pawns, "Didn't you hear your friends? They're going to make you feel all better now! I know... to really get you in that homely state of mind, why don't I show you what your beloved Cellus is really capable of with a man, shall I?"

As Tal struggled in vain against the bindings, Jacen turned his evil gaze to Cellus, "Yes, I think we will."

~~~~~~~
Tal resists Earth Attack
~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 11
~ ~ 11 + Resistance 18 = 29 (failed)
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) 1103096774_gothic_anime_girl_2

Cellus let out a heady giggle as she strolled over to Knuckles-Jacen, "I like where your plan is going, Master," she purred, twining her fingers into his hair and pulling him into a hard, deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Jacen

Before Tal's unbelieving eyes, Jacen managed to top even the horror of forcing Cellus into necking with him as Knuckles body shifted, as if by magic, into the incubus' original form!

Breaking from the kiss for just a moment as he wrapped his hands around Cellus' waist and began to play at the strings holding her corset together, Jacen looked to Tal with a distinctly fiendish chill behind his expression, "You see? A woman can bring out the best in you if you let her."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Even while Jacen was talking to Tal, Cellus was working away, biting and kissing her way down his neck. Feeling his hands on her corset strings, she let out another heady giggle, reaching behind herself to help him.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm

"Cellus!," Tal cried out, eyes stinging with tears as he pleaded, not with the entity he knew was controlling her, but deep down to where the real Cellus had been hidden, hoping it would reach her and comfort her in what must be even more terrible for her to experience than it was for him to witness.

Looking to Burk even as Cellus stood bare-breasted before him, Jacen silently snapped his fingers with a cool glare.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Fighter

Walking over, Burk sneered down at his erstwhile ally, "You know what your problem is? You talk too much!"

With that, the large man kicked Tal square in the jaw, forcing a cry of pain from his lips.

As Tal looked up in a murderous glare to Jacen, chlorophyll trailing heavily down his chin, the incubus only smiled back, turning his attention, and his hands, to Cellus' ample bosom, "You like this, don't you? You really like it. Tell Tal that this feels good to the real you as well as the part of me that fascinates you."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:17 pm

"Yes, it feels so good, Master!" Cellus practically moaned, relishing Jacen's touch, "I love it! I love it!" she cried, snaking one of her hands down his chest and stopping at his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm

"You know, Tal," Jacen chuckled airily toward the bound monk as he continued to fondle Cellus' breasts with passionate abandon, "My power gives me control of their loyalty, but they actually choose their own thoughts and actions otherwise. With that in mind... Cellus, I want you to tell me what arouses you the most, and then beg me to do it."

'Resist these binds, I must,' Tal determined in his mind, wincing as they cut into his arms, 'Familiar, the level of craftsmanship is... Cellus made these!'

~~~~~~
Tal resists Earth Attack
~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 5
~ ~ 5 + Resistance 18 = 23 total (failed)
~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"Please, Master," Cellus gasped, "Please, I want to go all the way. Please, Master, take me, I beg you!" she moaned, writhing under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 pm

"Heh! Forward little slut, aren't you?," Jacen grinned with satisfaction, "I like it! Tell me, slave, have you ever been with Tal in bed? Have you ever been with a man before?"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Cellus smiled salaciously up at Jacen, "No one, Master, you are my first," she purred, turning her attantion to his crotch and beginning to trace small circles on the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"Hm, you do seem to touch me there quite a bit, don't you?," Jacen noted with another glint of evil intention shimmering in his eyes, "You want to play with it first. I can see it in your eyes, and I'm sure our friend Tal would just love to see you with me in your mouth as well. He's just too proud to admit it."

Tal, for his part, appeared to have lost the will fight back at this point, and stared heatedly at the scene before him, as if planning the vengeance he had no means of taking.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Cellus let out a squeal of delight and immediatly dropped to knees. Like a child opening a present, she undid the clasps of Jacen's pants,pulling out the 'present' inside. She looked up at her master with a seductive grin, stroking its length before taking it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 pm

"Ah, yes... and she scores again!," Jacen cackled as he ran his hands through her hair, hands greedy for its exotic texture while he looked to Tal with a wink that almost passed for friendly, "Well Tal, if you get out of this with your woman intact, at least you know she's a firecracker in bed, hm?"

"Of course," his eyes narrowed into that inhuman glare again, red flashing across the irises, "We both know that's not going to happen."

With that, he began to steadily rake his fingernails down her bare back, a genuinely aroused smile playing at his lips as he drew blood, "That's right. Suck it. Realize the meaning of your existence, pawn, and while you're at it, allow me to show you the pleasure of pain..."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Cellus let out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure as Jacen drew his nails across her bare back, but it never stopped her attentions to Jacen. If anything, she quickened her pace, taking him entirely into her mouth without any problems.

Last edited by Cellus on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) BrotherLight

"You despicable worm!," Brother Light fumed as he threw open the door to the shack, sunlight streaming in behind him, and held up his holy symbol to Burk's forehead, "You will be freed from evil."

Seeing his chance, Tal's eyes flared white with holy energy, along with the rest of his body, and he let out a mighty warrior's cry, assisting the priest in his exorcism.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Burk

As the burgundy seed was expelled from his throat, Burk coughed violently for a moment before coming to his senses, the color returning to his form, "W-what happened?! Tal!"

Quickly rushing to his friend's aid, he undid the binds that held him, then spun with fire in his eyes to face Jacen, "I remember now... that bastard was in my head, making me do things, and Cellus... Yeah, he's not getting off easy."

"Three against two is hardly fair," Jacen smirked as he evaporated like a mist from the still-infected Knuckles and coalesced into his own form just beside, "Let's even the odds."

~~~~~~~
Brother Light executes Light Attack on Evil Seed (Burk)
~ Rolling Magic check; result = 2
~ ~ Tal assists! +2 to total
~ ~ ~ 2 + Magic 8 + Light Attack 4 + Assist 2 = 16 total (success!)

Evil Seed resists Light Attack
~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 9
~ ~ 9 + Resistance 5 = 14 total
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 pm

'd20' : 2, 9
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Cellus stood slowly with a mock pout, making no effort to cover herself up, "Aww... Why'd you have to go and ruin the fun?" she said, her pout morphing back into a malicious grin.

~~~~
Cellus' Swiftness Check: 15
Roll 15 + Swiftness 3 = 18

Last edited by Cellus on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:59 pm

The member 'Cellus' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Sensing what the others were about to do, Jacen placed a hand on Cellus' shoulder, "We're leaving this party, just you and I dear Cellus. Our allies will be more than sufficient to dispose these louses and there is no sense in engaging in a fight we cannot win alone. Mason! You will dispatch them for us if possible. If not, you will die for your Master."

"Hear ya loud an' clear boss," Knuckles grinned, clearly reveling in the opportunity for battle.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) BrotherLight          Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Tal_Kadorin5

Without warning or hesitation, Tal and Brother Light opened fire on Cellus and Knuckles with holy beams of light meant to expel the evil seeds from their bodies.

~~~~~~~
Brother Light rolls Swiftness check; result = 20
~ 20 + Swiftness 3 = 23

Tal rolls Swiftness check; result = 20
~ 20 + Swiftness 2 = 22

Burk Light rolls Swiftness check; result = 1
~ 1 + Swiftness 0 = 1

Knuckles rolls Swiftness check; result = 8
~ 8 + Swiftness 4 = 12

Jacen rolls Swiftness check; result = 8
~ 8 + Swiftness 12 + Speed Demon 4 = 24

Tal executes Light Attack on Evil Seed (Cellus)
~ Rolling Magic check; result = 19
~ ~ ~ 19 + Magic 10 = 29 total

Brother Light executes Light Attack on Evil Seed (Knuckles)
~ Rolling Magic check; result = 16
~ ~ ~ 16 + Magic 8 + Light Attack 4 = 28 total

Evil Seed (Knuckles) resists Light Attack
~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 3
~ ~ 3 + Resistance 5 = 8 total (failed)
~~~~~~~

Turn Order
Jacen - 24
Brother Light - 23
Tal - 22
Cellus - 18
Knuckles - 12
Burk - 1
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:06 pm

'd20' : 20, 20, 1, 8, 8
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

'd20' : 19, 16, 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next