Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm

'Dol.' he thought to himself, 'I remember hearing that name somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it.' Kage looks to the girl,

" Well, " he says, " what do they want with you and does it tie in somehow with this grave robber that's been taking parts of a god?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 pm

"Thank you Earth..." She whispered into the wind as he turned away. "Huh?" She asked confused looking at the boy. "Oh, uh I'm Ami. Ami Yuuka." Ami smiled extending a hand her extreamly sharp scythe shifting on her back giving a deadly glint.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Extending his hand and shaking hers, he says, " I'm Kage, and would you have any idea who might be stealing from the temples around here?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 pm

"No clue. And I highly doubt that Earth, Water, and Fire have anything to do with it." Ami said shifting her position to make sure they were gone before standing up and stretching. "Why are you asking me about temples Kage I'm just Ami Yuuka on the run." She asked extending a hand to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 pm

After standing up, Kage brushes himself off, and says, " Well, I figured since your carrying around a scythe like that, you obviously know how to wield one in combat, and I am needing help with this."

Kage then askes, " Would you give me a hand with this grave robber? "
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Ami shrugged. "Yeah, why not? I'll help you out." She said with a smile. "Aint got nothing better to do." Ami grinned. "Hang on." She said grabbing his arm and pulling him from rooftop to rooftop untill she reached the last on at the edge of town. She flashed Kage the peace sign and jumped down obviously waiting at the bottom for him to come down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speed Demon Activated
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Kage, seeing her move that fast, thought to himself, 'If she can move that fast, the others would have a hard time keeping up.'

When he got the last one and seen Ami jump down, he thought, 'End of the line.'

He jumped off the building, landing perfectly on his feet, and he says, " Well, that was fun, so tell me, do you know why they would be chasing you?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 pm

"You just dont know how to drop a subject do you..." Ami sighed exasperated. "I escaped." She explained trying to be as un-descriptive as possible. "Yea, theres more to it, no I wont tell you." Ami said rolling her eyes. 'Does this boy ever quit?' She thought desperatly. "Yo, hello, back to earth cloud boy." Ami said waving her hand in front of Kages face. "Are we going to investagate or not?"
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm

'Hmm... well, I won't be getting any useful info. like that.' Kage thinks to himself.

He says, " Sorry about that, anyways, an Anubian said an important part of their god is here somewhere in this town, and its needed to use the rest of the parts."

He shakes his head, " But she didn't tell me where it is here, so my guessing is it's in one of their temples in the city."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

"Then, We're off to see the temple," Ami sang interlocking her arm with his. "Oh come on now don't be so gloomy. S'whats on your mind Kage?" She asked bending to look in his eyes. He was about 4 inches shorter than her. She poked him in the rib. "You aint gotta tell me if you dun want to. I'd just like to help if I can. I mean besides the god thing."
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Kage felt a little uneasy about Ami clinging on his arm, but he felt that for the Anubians, he would help them out, and besides, he needed to figure out how to get back to his allies.

Kage said, " Honestly, I'm not sure what happened, I was looking for clues my master left behind, and all I found were people in trouble, or myself in trouble. Then ...." he sighs, " I just don't know if he did leave anything behind."
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"He did." Ami said with a sweet smile. "Im sure of it. Just by the way you speak of him and your unsuraties. He trusted that you would trust him and your instincts." She said starting to walk out of the alley way her arm still wrapped around his. "Come on, we have cluse to inspect dont we?" Ami started walking towards the nearest temple dragging Kage with her.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm

'If she is running from the Dols, maybe she's different...maybe.' Kage thinks to himself as Ami drags him to the nearest temple.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:38 pm

At the nearest temple, some three blocks away, a guard stood out front.

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Anubian

"Outsiders are not permitted in the temple of our Lord," the guard glowered down at Kage and Ami from an impressive height.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Ami blinked up at the gaurd. "Ok well this dude here has some business to attend to if you want I cant wait here." She said releasing Kage's arm to fold hers behing her back.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm

"That goes for the human too," the guard's humorless expression remained unchanged as he looked to Kage.

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Kage looks at the Anubian guard with a serious stare and says, " I was told by Arami to stop a grave robber from stealing the heart of Osiris."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Staring Kage in the eyes for a long moment, the guard finally stood up straight, "You speak the truth, but your future does not have you here, but on a ship among the docks to the east of here. Hurry and meet with that destiny, or all hope is lost, Chosen One."

Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Kage looks back to Ami, " Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"Well duh. Its this way!" Ami said wrapping her arm around his again dragging him off towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well I figured that one...." Kage couldn't even finish his sentence before being drug by Ami to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:36 pm

At the docks, there were many ships coming and going. It was similar to the docks that Kage had first arrived on in this continent, and yet very alien in its desert landscape.
Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert
Ami Yuuka

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 pm

"It seemed so freaky to me when I first got here to see boats...it's just so...desearty...." Ami mused. "Anyway, where are we going o' chosen one?"
Back to top Go down
Kage Manako
Expert
Expert
Kage Manako

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Kage looks around at the boats, looking for one that has the most guards around it.

Kage says, "It would stand to reason that they would put the most guards around the right boat."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 PirateCave

As it turned out, one boat did appear to have guards, curiously human, armed with rapiers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)   Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero of Fortune (Kage Manako and Ami Yuuka)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next