Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Empty
PostSubject: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Nocturne_Desert

Darkness.

Cold, unrelenting darkness.

Then came the heat. Scorching. Blinding. Stifling.

As his body wracked with the pain of the beating he'd just received...

Beating. His heart was beating!

About that time, two dark beasts rose from the sand to greet him, their twin cries piercing his eardrums unlike any sound a mortal warrior had ever heard.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Vincent

"So I died... Again... Just great... Wait... What was I doing anyways? I can't remember." Vincent said standing up... He sees the two beasts then and feels his heart pumping once more... "My heart? Why?" He muttered placing his hand on his chest... He then drew both his claws! "If you it's a fight you want, bring it!" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 pm

One of the tremendous four-legged giants came charging headlong at Vincent with no sign of fear. As it kicked him back, he got in a masterful slice to its neck, fatally wounding the beast, which thereafter crumbled to sand. Before the hunter could rise again, the other was already upon him, trampling him as it passed and turning back to repeat the attack, roaring wildly as it charged.

Somewhere in the distance, another such beast rose from the sand and began charging over.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:43 pm

"So... I am in hell it seems... Oh well, might as well have fun!" Vincent said rolling up and continuing his counter assault.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:46 pm

As Vincent moved to counter the charging beast, the sand itself gripped his feet and held him fast, helpless, as he was trampled by the marauding creature into the ground.

Falling back, he was enveloped, the burning sand forced down his aching throat. Just as soon as the thought of simply laying there could enter his mind, he saw the sky again, and knew a horrific and all too familiar pain as a horn gored him from behind, throwing him from the dune onto his face.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:59 pm

"Ugh... Damn it... I hate this!" Vincent cried out, trying his best to get up. It was hard after just getting impaled by a charging, mutant wildebeest. But he didn't give up, no matter how hard it is Vincent would never give up. Finally after picking himself back up with effort, he draws his bow. "Come on... Come to poppa..." He said charging his arrow with deadly energy.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) LittleGirlGhost

As the monstrous beast charged again, an image overlaid it which may well have shook Vincent's composure, speaking in a fragile little voice he had not heard in so very long, "Why Vincent? Why do you continue to do this?"

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Vincent drops his bow slightly... "E... Echo? I... I remember you... Why... Why are you here? Are you here to torture me too?" He asked in confusion, completely forgetting about the charging beast.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

As the beast knocked him into the air like a rag doll, the point of its horn ripping a gash along the entire right side of his face, Echo appeared in its wake before it turned around, "Stop it Vincent! Stop while there's still time!"

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 pm

"Stop what? Stop fighting? I don't understand..." Vincent said struggling to get up so he can see Echo.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 pm

"It's not too late, Vincent," Echo let a single, spectral tear fall.

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Mezerelle

"It's never too late," Mezerella cried out as she appeared beside the girl.

"Just... let it go," they called in unison as their visages faded, and the angry beast came charging through to finish the job!

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm

"Let it go..." Vincent echoed closing his eyes... His energy spent. Is this the end? Surely if this is hell, it is not.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 pm

As the monster charged right into him with a howl resembling a derailing freight train, Vincent felt nothing but more burning sand. When, at last, he opened his eyes, he saw that he was alone in the desert and completely unscathed, all his former cuts, scrapes, and fractures having vanished into thin air. The only thing missing in the whole of his body was a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:40 pm

"A dream? No... Dreams don't exist here." Vincent said shaking his head as he stood. "Now what? I hate this place... I hate this sand... I do something right for once and I end up being turned into a damn vampire... now I'm dead again because I apparently chose the wrong side and was trampled to death by a bloody miniature!" He ranted wiping the sand from him.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) DesertofMirage

While he was venting his frustrations to no one in particular, Vincent noticed the world around him shifting, the sands getting redder and the sky darker. As he drew his next breath, a numbing cold chilled his lungs where the air had been hot and dry a moment ago, but his exhalation carried no fog.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:58 pm

"Oh great... now what?" Vincent said looking around in annoyance. "Echo? Can you hear me?" He called out in hopes of getting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) DesertofMirage

Almost as if in response, Vincent heard cries of pain in unfamiliar voices from over a nearby hill, followed by the bellow of demonic laughter.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Without a second thought, Vincent rushed towards the cries. "What is going on here?" He wondered in confusion while he flew over the hill.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Over the hill, Vincent saw multiple humans in ragged loincloths, no less than twelve, chained together and shuffling shakily onward as a horned red figure at the rear whipped them mercilessly.

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Demon

"Till you die or descend, you sinful bastards!," the demon roared with laughter.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Vincent decides to go stealthy and continue to watch what was going on, clearly this demon is powerful... And after the last few beatings he's learned to take his time with things.

~~~~~
Vincent uses Stealth
15 + 18 = 33

Vincent uses Silence
14 + 18 = 32
~~~~~

Last edited by Vincent on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm

The member 'Vincent' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Demon

The demon did not appear to hear or see Vincent approaching.

~~~~~~~
Demon Slaver resists Silence
~ 8 + Resistance 3 = 11 total (failed)

Demon Slaver resists Stealth
~ 14 + Resistance 3 = 17 total (failed)
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 8, 14
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Vincent
Banned
Banned
Vincent

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Vincent watches the demon for a little while to see what his intentions were... 'I doubt the people are innocent, but even so... Should they be made to suffer? Hah, wouldn't be surprised If I sent a few of them here myself." Vincent thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Without warning, the ground beneath Vincent got exceptionally hot as it cracked and fizzled with molten lava, burning through his boots and into the bottoms of his feet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)   Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterlife: From Here To Hell And Back (Vincent)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Path of Vincent-
Jump to: