All Members: Please Read

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 pm

"In all honesty captain, I have no idea who you are. To the best of my knowlege the first time we've ever met was in that clearing. The only reason that I thaught you were looking for me was a dream I had only this morning. I dont even know your name..." she says forlornly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:43 pm

"Did I not give it out?," the Captain blinked, "That was rude. Captain Zeaken Pyrek. How much do you remember of your old life?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 pm

"Well Zeaken, not much actually. That dream that I mentioned is all I really have to go on, before this morning I didn't even know the name of my master, Caina." she says longingly "But that was just a brief shard of a memory, nothing more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 pm

"That's rough," the khamele admitted, "How about we do this; you tell me about these dreams of yours, and I'll fill in the blanks as best I can."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 pm

"Dream. I've only had one so far." she corrects "We were getting ready to steal something... I'm not shure... The Hand of Osirus..." she says stareing at her hands "I was asking if he thaught I was truely ready then... We were spoted by some guards... I sprang first at the one on the right... And then..... Then I woke up." she says looking up to meet Zeaken's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:13 pm

"That was it alright," Zeaken nodded, "Found two guards taken out when we searched the place. Noted that it was your handiwork because they weren't dead. I guess the dream was just a recalled memory then. Must be the priest that has the power to see the future..."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"I wouldn't know" she says speculatively "I've only know the others sence the rescued my from Grassroots castle yesterday."

"You also said something about Cania being captured, how did it happen? Who has him?" she asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 pm

"In point of fact, if I knew that I wouldn't be hounding his trail only to lose him," Zeaken admitted, "We know that he utterly destroyed the temple you and Cania were trying to rob looking for exactly the same thing. We also know he managed to do the same thing to the Temple of the Eye, and again that was stolen. It's a fair bet others will be next, and he's not working alone, as I'm sure you and your party are well aware."

"Speaking of which," he leaned forward on the table, "It's no mystery why your friends received the beating they did. What can you tell me about the thief and his accomplices? I have resources. If you want your allies' murderers to pay, the more you tell me, the sooner it happens."

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm

"Oh, he will pay!" she growls out clenching her wraped hand "I'll make sure of that."

"The one that killed them was fully armored with a huge sword. He was with a pale white haired woman who was able to shift forms." she said fixing her anger on the surface of Zeaken's desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

"Same guy from that image the priest showed me, no doubt," Zeaken nodded.

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:44 pm

"No doubt." she says shifting her gaze to Zeaken, softening "Thank you Captain Zeaken, this has been most informative."

Standing to leave she turns to the crimson haired hunter "One last question before I go. Where we're going, what exactly can we expect to face when we get there?" she asks, that same grim determination in her face and berring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 pm

As his gaze met hers, Kaylea saw beyond the pretense of a privateer hunting thieves and upholding the law. In those emerald eyes, she saw herself growing old, and the world around her changing as swiftly as if in a storm. She saw beyond the man to the timeless soul inhabiting him.

"It's different for everyone," he replied with a hint of sadness in his tone, and she knew that he was telling her the truth.

Back to top Go down
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Slightly shaken by the news of this but still resolute "My thanks captain, is there anywhere I could go to work off some steam?" she asks heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

"Gym's down the hall," he smiled subtly.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, having handed the wheel to a subordinate for awhile, the first mate was showing Cerys around the engine room, a great, haphazard thing that took up most of the room there were in and consistently expelled magical dust.

"This 'eres the engine room," the dwarf shouted above the current of air passing below the room's mostly open floor, "She's 100% run on latent magical energy. Never needs to recharge, but if she gets hit, we're crashin' fer sure."

Last edited by Narrator on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Watching as the air current flows around creating the propulsion for the ship,

"So this is how this entire thing is able to fly?"

'Here we are yet again with dust in my nose...' giving a small cats sneeze from the dust floating around, looks back to the first mate,

"So where all do these ships come from, obviously they are quite rare."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 pm

"You smell like a Phoenix City soul, you oughta know!," the dwarf chuckled, "This 'ere was built right at the top of the BEIR HQ, 'm proud t' say, and anyone 'sever been in an airship can recognize that fer what it means!"

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 pm

This being his first time in an airship actually, Cerys didnt know too much of the dwarfs talk about airships, but once he said something about BEIR he remembered that it was one of the main makers of the airships around Phoenix City.

'Well hes talking about it being built at the top of the BEIR HQ so i guess it must be pretty rare for something like this to be made.'

"Very interesting about that... what all else is there around the ship, there has to be several other points of interest on here that will let me know more about this good looking ship." trying his best not to let on this is his first actual time on an air ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"I like you kid!," the dwarf laughed, "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Looking back over to the dwarf,
"The names Cerys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm

"Brog," the dwarf returned, "Brog Ironfist, First Mate and Chief Engineer."

With that, he placed an arm around the neko and lead him up the stairs, "Now, on the deck, I'll show ya how the sails receive that magic energy to stay aloft. Why, this thing could glide through a maelstrom..."

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 am

After days at sky, dark clouds seemed to be gathering one otherwise lazy afternoon, and in a matter of minutes, the entire sky around was filled with them, like a stormy sea of fog and stray lightning.

"This'll be a devil, Captain!," Brog shouted back from the wheel.

"Sail on," Zeaken ordered from where he stood on the deck, arms crossed and balancing perfectly despite the severe rocking of the ship.

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Nurse stepped on deck and immediatly rush to the side of the ship, looking at the sky with wild excitement, "Hoo boy! This looks like its gonna be a wild ride!" she cried, looking back, a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylea
Expert
Expert

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Comeing out of her meditation she looks out the port hole in her room "This doesn't bode well..." she mutters as she stands.

streaching she walks up to the deck "Captain, any idea where this came from?" she says looking t the crimson haired corsair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm

"It's to be expected in this part of the sky," the Captain replied cryptically, eyes trained on something only he appeared to see ahead.

Back to top Go down
Ami Yuuka
Expert
Expert

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Ami shook her head before unfolding out of the small corner she had basicly burried herself into to read. Snapping the book shut she blinked a few times before making sure the ribbon on her arm hadnt come loose. "A stom..." She mumbled before walking out into the center deck with the rest. "So beautiful...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)   

Back to top Go down

The Fear Of God (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Phoenix City Chronicles-
Jump to: