All Members: Please Read

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Cecielia whimpered as the burning sensation swept over her, panting and moaning, "Master, oh, I want more!" she moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

'Yes, keep writhing,' Jacen grinned, his thoughts trailing into her mind, 'Keep giving yourself over. Letting yourself go. Keep moaning, panting, promising yourself to me. Let go. Let go of this trifling humanity as your mind becomes feral, your body more and more aroused, hotter like the flames of my aura. Become one with me. One with the darkness. The madness. Learn what it is to become these feelings, and let them become you.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Crying out loudly, Cecielia moaned loudly, gasping for breath, "So-so hot!" she howled, flinging her head and twisting in every direction in pleasure. "Its good! Give me more master! I want more!" she begged, needing something more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

With a wave of his hand, the bindings pushed at her thighs, parting her legs for him with ease, but he didn't simply move himself inside her. He teased with the erection, slowly caressing it around to get her attention, and then, true to his supernatural nature, allowed a single barb to extend from the tip, tracing this thorn-like protrusion along the same area he had already got worked up so she could feel everything to its fullest.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Cecielia let out a pitiful moan, begging incoherently for Jacen to continue, she needed him and fast. She couldn't handle it much longer, she tried to hump back against Jacen, moaning loudly now, needing stimulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:22 pm

But he had not quite done. Tracing a bit harder, he at last drew blood from her flower, eyes locking with her own, those fiery orbs promising the eternal damnation she so desired. Showing her the madness that it would take for her to be free to consummate this.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Cecielia tried to gather her thoughts into a sentient thought, "Please... no-no more... no more teasing!" she pleaded, her voice filled with need. Her entire body tensed and relaxed, oversensitive to any stimulation. Her tongue practically hung out of her mouth as she panted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"A bit farther, my love, and you'll be just right," Jacen cackled as her mind began to erode with the pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 am

Cecielia whimpered and moaned, no longer able to string together as lucid sentence, only able to pant loudly. Tears began to well in her eyes as her need became almost painful in its intensity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:53 pm

"Mwahahaha," Jacen cackled as he felt her restraints slipping, "Let it go. Let it all go! You're an animal! You're my animal! Go wild!"

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Cecielcia let out an animalistic howl as she thrashed against her binds, lust driving her mad, all sentient thought gone. She sobbed with need, desperate for release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Jumping back, he crouched in a ready position and snapped his fingers with an almost masochistic smirk, the binds that held her releasing instantly.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

It took a few moments for Cecielia's lust addled mind to realize that she was no longer bound, however, as soon as she noticed she sprung into action. She lept into the air, straight at Jacen, her need driving her, unable to think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:29 pm

"Yes!," Jacen called out, opening his arms to her with a gleeful smile, "Come for me, witch!"

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Cecielia flew through the air, pinning Jacen to the ground in one fell swoop, as she panted and moaned with need, seemingly unable to think what to do next, her mind was so twisted with feral lust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Crossing his arms behind his head she pinned him, he looked her in the eyes with that predator gleam in his own, "How bad do you want it?"

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Cecielia let out a long keening moan, her hips involuntarily grinding against Jacen. Tears streamed down her face, her need becoming painful, and yet she was no longer able to form words, let alone string a sentence together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm

"I must say, your ability to hold her shape even in that state is impressive," the incubus chuckled as she tried to figure out how to get him out of those clothes, "I wonder how long that will last."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Cecielia continued to moan and claw away at Jacen, unable to remove him from his attire. However he was right, Cellus' form was already slipping from her. The grasslander's green hair was replaced by Cecielia's blond, and her face was beginning to morph back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 pm

"Oooh hoo hoo!," Jacen lifted his eyebrows in clear amusement, "You're getting more interesting all the time. C'mon! I wanna see it! I wanna see you lose control."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Cecielia howled and flung back her head as tears ran freely down her face, as Cellus' form dropped from her completely with a scream. She began pulling at her hair, clawing at her face and chest, driven mad with her need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

"Buttons," Jacen hinted with a sly grin, knowing the subliminal image would set her to task and waiting with clear amusement to see how long it took her.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Ceciela left a long trail of bloody scratches down her face and across her breasts, before turning to scrabble at Jacen's shirt and pants. Her hands pawed at the buttons and ties for a few painfully long moments before letting out another feral howl and ripping the shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Now baring a lot more than just his chest, Jacen puckered his lips in a kiss at her, "You've never been more beautiful. You have me. Take me."

Indeed, he was genuinely attracted to the chaos in her spirit at that moment; with that kind of potential, she was worth keeping around awhile yet.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Letting out a sob of relief, Cecielia wasted no time. She quickly impaled herself upon Jacan, immeadiatly beginning her wild pace, letting out loud cries of pleasure, muxes with more sobs of relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   

Back to top Go down

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Path of Cecielia-
Jump to: