All Members: Please Read

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Cecielia moaned as she felt Jacen feed off her, she loved it, she loved the sensation more than anything. Her hands seemed to rove everywhere, digging into flesh where ever they found purchase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm

"Mmm... I could just use my magic and make you do whatever I want, but I like this more," Jacen began biting down from her collar and over her eagerly hanging breasts, "You would do anything. Anything I asked. And willingly..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Cecielia moaned a little louder at Jacen's words almost becoming lost in the sensation, "Yes, master, anything you want!" she cried, writhing under his touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

As he fed from deep inside her already corrupted spirit, Jacen corrupted it still further, tainting her heart with his feelings and her mind with his thoughts as he ran his hands over her ample bosom, subconsciously guiding those thoughts with his words as well as his actions, "You are mine. An extension of my will. What I want, you want..."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Moaning under his touch, Cecielia parroted what he said, "I'm yours, an extension of- ah! of your will... Wha-aah! What you want I waaant!" she moaned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 pm

"Show me," Jacen growled with a feral look in his evil eyes.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Cecielia looked up at Jacen, her eyes filled with lust. Slowly, she slid her way down his body, stopping at his pants. She deftly undid them, pulling out Jacen and giving him a few quick strokes before taking him entirely in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm

As Jacen stared down at her, Cecielia knew he was studying her. Her every move. Her every breath. Always watching. Insisting on her giving her all to him. Perfection. She knew also that, if she failed to please his dark appetite, he would take away her ability to do so willingly. She would become his doll and nothing more. Expendable. With this fear looming over her, Jacen knew she would rise to not only do as he asked, but do it better than anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 am

Cecielia swayed her hips slowly from side to side, eager to please her 'master' in whatever way possible. She sped up her pace, beginning a low, resonating hum, to add to her stimulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am

At her sirening around him, Jacen gave an amused smile, "So, you use magic with me after all..."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 am

"Only the magic every woman has," Cecielia murmured seductively, removing her mouth for a painfully long moment before redoubling her attentions, humming louder, gripping his base and stroking slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 am

"Oh really?," Jacen smirked as he greedily ran his fingers through her wavy blonde hair, "I've been with more women than I can count, all of them bent on pleasing me. If they could have done this too... this spell you weave... why wouldn't they?"

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 am

"Perhaps those women had simply not mastered the art yet," Cecielia purred, leaning into his hand for a moment before returning to the task in front of her, reaching one hand down to cup his sack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 am

"Oh, but they had," Jacen's gaze fell over her, "Pleasure slaves bred to the art. Geishas from lands to the east whose culture extols such perfection. No, this is not a question of skill... there is... a will behind your actions that no pawn has replicated. Curious."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 am

"As much as you know about some things, dear, you know nothing of others," Cecielia said, continuing to heighten the speed and intensity of her hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 am

"Nonsense," Jacen waved his hand in a dismissive gesture, "For I, who can read the minds and hearts of men and women alike, knowing such things is all too easy."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 am

"And yet... the concept of love completely eludes you," Cecielia said, propping herself up on an elbow and stroking him lazily, "You make someone love you by force, dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:31 am

"Love?," Jacen scoffed, "What a useless emotion! You humans toy with the idea as if it were worth dying for, but I, who has lived for centuries, can tell you that all love dies eventually. Indeed, it's a fragile thing; a weakness that has been the ruin of king and commoner alike."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am

Cecielia grinned and crawled slowly and seductively back up Jacen's body, "You claim such things, but you have yet to kill me, yet to wipe my mind clean as slate, like you have with so many others..." she cupped her breast, "This rune only goes so far..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 am

"Perhaps someday we'll see just how far," Jacen smiled viciously in return, his silent threat made.

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 am

Cecielia let out a cackle, leaning down to start another fight for dominance between their mouths, "I'll be ready and waiting, sweetheart," she said as she left a trail of bites down his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 am

"Mmm, I'd be terribly disappointed if you weren't," Jacen returned the kiss in full for a moment before pulling back to stare into her eyes, "Hadn't you better be getting ready? Your more immediate enemies are likely on the move, 'preparing'. Such is their way..."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:53 am

"Darling, what's the hurry?" Cecielia asked with a pout, "Without the grasslander and the brawler... they've got no purpose, no leader..." she said as her features began to shift...

Until a naked Cellus was seated on top of him, "besides... preperations are a snap..." she purred, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:56 am

"So it's to be roleplay tonight," Jacen quirked a brow with a clever smile, "I'm game, Cellus, and since you are now my pawn, let's see if your theory on love holds true."

Laying back on a spacious and padded coffin, he crossed his arms behind him, "Take me, grasslander slut."

Back to top Go down
Cecielia
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 am

"Yes, master," Cecielia moaned, mimicking Cellus' voice perfectly, "I'm your slut, I only want what you want..." she said, moving down Jacen's body once more, before slowly lowering herself down onto him, shivering in delight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)   

Back to top Go down

Stalemate (Jacen and Cecielia: ADULT CONTENT WARNING)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Path of Cecielia-
Jump to: