Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:29 pm

After getting struck by the attack Cellus stumbled back, letting out a piercing scream, as though her real self had been fighting and screaming for escape and had finally broken through. She fell against the wall and slid down, sobbing and shaking, curling into a ball once she hit the ground.

~~~~~
Evil Seed (Cellus) Resists Light Attack
Roll 13 + Resistance 5 = 18 (Fail)

Last edited by Cellus on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:29 pm

The member 'Cellus' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Knuckles

Shaking his head in confusion as the light faded around him, Knuckles groaned in pain, a seed laying in a puddle of spit at his feet, "What hit me...?"

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Jacen-1

"And that's my cue to exit stage left," Jacen grimaced at the unfavorable turn of events, his form dissipating.

"No ya don't!, " Knuckles grabbed for him, but he was already gone, "Damn!"

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Tal_Kadorin5

Wasting no time, Tal rushed over, scooping Cellus up in his arms and covering her with the top portion of his own gi, leaving him shirtless, "Cellus... So sorry, I am, that I was not quicker to your aid."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Cellus didn't answer Tal, she merely continued to sob, reaching out to cling to her fellow grasslander as if he was the only thing keeping her in this world, as if she feared Jacen would snatch her away if she let go.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Tal_Kadorin5

Tal was equally silent as he held her close for a long moment, pouring his healing energy into her to secure her wounds before even thinking about his own.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Burk   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Knuckles   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 BrotherLight

The others looked on silently in both shock and sympathy. There were no words that could possibly help at this point.

At length, Tal carried Cellus over, handing her to Burk with an expression that brought a cold sweat to the large grasslander's face.

"Tal!," he called after his friend as the monk turned to leave, "Where are you going?!"

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 TalsRevenge

"To kill Jacen," was the hero's singular reply before he stepped out the door and took to the sky.

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 pm

"Don't..." Cellus choked through her sobs, "Don't... please... don't let him... go alone..." she whispered, before burrying her face in Burks chest.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Knuckles

"You got it, little lady," Knuckles gave her a thumbs up with a confident grin, "I've been meanin' to try out a new technique anyway."

With no more goodbye than that, the young brawler ran out the door and leaped high into the air, but instead of coming down, he only seemed to move higher until, finally, he steadied himself like a bird in flight.

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Burk

"We need to warn the others," Burk looked down at Cellus with a kind but firm expression, "I've... never seen Tal that focused. Whatever we're facing, it's bigger than just an old tiger's last bite. Want me to carry you?"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Cellus nodded slowly, drawing Tal's gi tighter around her and holding on tightly to Burk. She felt the desire to be held, to be told that it wasn't her fault, even though she knew it was. If she had been a little bit stronger, none of this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Thankfully, Burk knew his friend, "It wasn't your fault, Cellus. It wasn't. I had one of those things in me too, and who's tougher than me, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Cellus turned her tear stained face up to Burk, "But-but I started it, if I had fought him harder... you wouldn't have had to-" she broke off, her lip beginning to quiver again. She quickly burried her face again to hide her shame.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"Hey...," his voice and expression softened as he cradled her, "You can't think about things like that. What if the Great Chief never sent us to find Tal? What if we didn't go? It's not the choices we could've made that fill our lives. It's the choices we did make, and I bet you anything Knuckles is glad you were there to bring him back at that castle."

Back to top Go down
Cellus
Banned
Banned
Cellus

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Cellus didn't look up as Burk spoke, but her body relaxed slightly. She let out a whimper and clung to Burk even tighter, letting a quiet, "Thank you," slip past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Burk only smiled in response, "Let's head back to town. Tal and Knuckles are gonna need some help for this."

And so, Brother Light by their side, the the two made their way back to town...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)   Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possessed By Hatred! A Noble Spirit Tested (Tal and Cellus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2