All Members: Please Read
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:26 am

Looking over to the group, giving a small grin to the persons response,
"Well i guess it wouldnt be bad for me to help you out of here, if it helps get me out of here too. As for the rematch sounds like a good deal, but first we will have to get out of here first."

Going over to the girl he trampled over coming out of the wall,
"Well if anything i guess i could help you out since i ran over ya."

Picking her up over his soulders, he carries her a littlebit turning around to the rest of them,
"Well this is the way out of here, so i should guess we should make our way out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
avatar

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Age : 33
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 am

"Oof! Hey lemme down, I CAN still walk." she exclaimed trying not to cut the behemoth that had ahold of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:42 am

Giving a small grin as he put her back down,
"Well just tryin to help you out since i did run you over... but if you insist you can still walk."

Placing her back on the ground on her feet,
"Well we should still be making our way to the exit, theres no telling what all will lie ahead in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cellus
Banned
Banned
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Cellus was about to protest as her patient was takken out of reach and she quickly scurried back to Kaylea's side as she was set down. She looked towards the exit and then back at the minotaur, "Do you know what lies past here Mister..." she trailed off realizing she didn't know the creature's name, "I'm Cellus, and you are?" she asked.

~~~~
Cellus uses Heal Hit Points Alpha on Kaylea
+4 (24/24)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Looking back at the little girl that came running up to the red haired one he set back down,

"What lies past here is Nathaniel's domain, he is the head being here, and his favored creation has gone missing being Rugashi."

As the girl introduced herself as Cellus, he replied
"The names Azan, guardian Minatour"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
avatar

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Age : 33
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 pm

"Thank you Cellus, that feels much better." she says bowing slightly to her companion

"Names Kaylea." she states as she turns back to Azan. "Sorry bout the 'cudd for brains' comment." with that she sheaths her blades and extends a hand to the minataur in truce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Giving a feint laugh at that, remembering the comment
"Well isnt the first time nor more than likely the last time ill have someone talk to me like that."

Relieving his grip on the sword allowing it to slide into the brace holder for it, he extends his hand to her,
"A truce we have."

Giving a slim grin back,
"Well shall we continue onward then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity
avatar

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Age : 33
Location : Once upon a time...
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm










Continuing on down the stairs that exited the maze, the group found themselves in an elaborately carpeted hallway leading up to what appeared to be an empty throne room.



"What... the hell does this mean?!," Knuckles roared.



"Most likely, a trap," Kradu glowered from the back, the others silently nodding in tense agreement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cellus
Banned
Banned
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Cellus looked warily around the room trying to spot any clue of a way to move foreward, "Such grandeur can only mean that we're drawing near the end, the 'king's' throne room is ahead," she spoke the word 'king' as if a foul taste had accompanied it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
avatar

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Age : 33
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:16 pm

'Empty? Not hardly, there's got to be something in here.' drawing her enchanted blades she readys herself for whats to come.

"Ready?" she wispers to her companions as they walk up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:22 pm

"You would be wise not to rush in there..." Azan notes to the group,

"In here is an unseen force that held me back many times before, it cant be seen but if you touch it, youll be ignighted like a candle, and burn out in an instant."

As he knocks off a small piece of the wall and hurles it forward, in the midst of the room the rock hits something unseen and explodes on contact.

"This is something he put in here to keep me in..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cellus
Banned
Banned
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Cellus stomped a foot in anger, glaring at the room ahead of them, "Couldn't there be a room in this place that isn't booby trapped from here to next week!" she cried, looking back at the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity
avatar

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Age : 33
Location : Once upon a time...
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 pm





"Every trap has a bypass," Nevara noted, "We simply need to find a way past this barrier."



"Easier said than done," Brother Light lamented, "It appears to be some sort of magical barrier, which would require... Wait! Do we still have that ruby found on Rugashi's person?"

"Indeed," Nevara nodded.

"Try that!," Brother Light shouted with obvious excitement.

In response, Nevara tossed him the gem, "Be my guest."

"A-alright then," Brother Light winced, swallowing a lump in his throat as he walked forward down the hall, 'Be brave, Jordan. When this is over, you will either be a hero in this life or the next...'








The moment Jordan passed the barrier, harmlessly, and into the room beyond, the wall of fire flashed and extinguished with a hissing smoke just behind the priest.

Before him, three figures had appeared. Two of them, on platforms high above, were pale and statuesque. The third, a skeletal creature covered in aged moss and tattered robes, was unmistakably Nathaniel.



"I see you people do not listen to warnings," Nathaniel let out a hollow cackle, "No matter; my allies will dispatch you accordingly for your impudence. What we are doing here is too important for you to disturb us. Vincent! Eleanor!"

At his call, the two figures above vanished in a puff of smoke and reappeared in front of his throne.

          


"Fools!," the female, known as Eleanor sneered, "You will pay for disturbing Master Grassroot by our hands!"

"You really shouldn't have come here," Vincent glared coldly, a chilling malevolence in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cerys
Expert
Expert
avatar

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Looking as the figures entered into the room from the platforms and one of the men that showed up was none other than Vincent who he had partied with from before.

In a suprise shock, looking to see that vincent was there,
"Vincent, what are you doing here with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cellus
Banned
Banned
avatar

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Cellus had not know the former human for long before he had left the party with Nevara, but from the reactions she had seen from Knuckles alone, she knew he must have been a good man, and worth fight for to return him to the land of reason "Mister Vincent, why have you joined forces with this evil man, surely you can't agree with his motives?" she mumured, trying to make the man see reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylea
Expert
Expert
avatar

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 208
Age : 33
Humor : Snarcastic
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"Warnings, what warnings?" she says impudently, "Just accept that you've lost and let us destroy you and you 'diabolicaly evil' plan already, will ya bone-head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity
avatar

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Age : 33
Location : Once upon a time...
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm





"Do not underestimate him, Kaylea," Kradu tensed every muscle in his body as he locked eyes with the seemingly decrepit figure on the throne, "He's... more horrible than even I had imagined!"



"I see I am in the presence of a fellow student of the black arts," the bones in Nathaniel's face twisted into something approximating a smile, "Do not fear. It will be over quickly."

"I'll see you in hell!," Kradu hissed back.



"I don't expect any of you to understand," Vincent's face contorted with the enormity of some great mission only he could see, "But this is not what it appears. We are not oppressors, as you have been lead to believe, but immortal saviors, and the plan we are bringing to life is the only thing that can save the world from the evils that threaten to consume it."



"Mistaken, you are!," Tal stepped forward, eyes rimmed with tears, "No savior is your leige, but an evil so foul that his very presence has tainted this land. Implore you, I do Master Vincent, to come to your senses!"



"This is all pointless," Nevara sighed, "I already explained that he's long since past the point of reason. Prepare yourselves, comrades, to do whatever is necessary to save this land!"



"Oh, I'm ready!," Knuckles growled through gritted teeth, a white-hot rage seeming to almost burn through the air around him as he took a fighting stance, "Vincent... you son of a bitch! I'll knock some sense into ya!"

With that, the infuriated youth charged forward!

~~~~~~~
Vincent rolls Swiftness check; result = 7
~ 7 + Swiftness 6 = 13 total

Eleanor rolls Swiftness check; result = 3
~ 3 + Swiftness 4 = 7








Turn Order
Azan - 26
Knuckles - 23
Brother Light - 18
Cerys - 15
Tal - 14
Vincent - 13
Kaylea - 12
Cellus - 10
Burk - 7
Eleanor - 7
Nevara - Last
Kradu - Last
Nathaniel - Last
~~~~~~~



Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
avatar

Number of posts : 749
Location : Phoenix City
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 7, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Azan
Novice
Novice
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm








Watchin as the two appear and everyone seems bent on getting this ~Vincent~ person back,
'Well seems that he doesnt want to go back, so i guess he will be against us...'

"Time to break out of this wretched place... and your in my way."

Rushing forth as what most would look like as a moving fireball he rushes twords vincent with the glare of death in his eyes.

Azan Attacks Vincent:
Koseph #1:
12 Attack + 4 Koseph + 4 Spell Sword + 9 Roll = 29

~Combined With Fire Attack
20 Magic + 4 Fire Attack + 4 Spell Sword +5 Roll = 33

(must meet or beat else will take 50% more damage and lose turn and be blind (-2 def)
Koseph #2:
12 Attack + 4 Koseph + 4 Spell Sword + 14 Roll = 34

~Combined With Fire Attack
20 Magic + 4 Fire Attack + 4 Spell Sword + 17 Roll = 45

(must meet or beat else will take 50% more damage and lose turn and be blind (-2 def)


Fire Attack Against Vincent:
20 Magic + 4 Fire Attack + 1 Roll = 25


Last edited by Azan on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
avatar

Number of posts : 749
Location : Phoenix City
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

The member 'Azan' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

#1 'd20' : 9, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14, 17

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
avatar

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Age : 33
Location : Once upon a time...
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm












"It's time to see the light!," Knuckles laid into his former friend with a series of crushing blows.



"Interesting choice of words, wouldn't you agree?," Brother Light looked to Eleanor with a bitter expression, "I will not permit even one of you abominations to walk this earth if it can be done! To the abyss!"

~~~~~~
Knuckles uses Strong Attack (-2 Defense, +2 Attack x 2 Raptor School = +4 Attack)

Knuckles executes Fists of Fury 1
~ Combines with Enhance Weapons
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 19
~ ~ ~ 19 + Attack 12 + Fists of Fury 4 + Brass Knuckles 2 + Fighter 4 + Strong Attack 4 = 45 total

Knuckles executes Fists of Fury 2
~ Combines with Enhance Weapons
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 17
~ ~ ~ 17 + Attack 12 + Fists of Fury 4 + Brass Knuckles 2 + Fighter 4 + Strong Attack 4 = 43 total

Knuckles executes Fists of Fury 3
~ Combines with Enhance Weapons
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 18
~ ~ ~ 18 + Attack 12 + Fists of Fury 4 + Brass Knuckles 2 + Fighter 4 + Strong Attack 4 = 45 total

Knuckles executes Fists of Fury 4
~ Combines with Enhance Weapons
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 8
~ ~ ~ 8 + Attack 12 + Fists of Fury 4 + Brass Knuckles 2 + Fighter 4 + Strong Attack 4 = 34 total

Brother Light executes Light Attack against Eleanor
~ Rolling Magic check; result = 14
~ ~ 14 + Magic 8 + Light Attack 4 = 26 total
~~~~~~



Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
avatar

Number of posts : 749
Location : Phoenix City
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 19, 17, 18, 8, 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Cerys
Expert
Expert
avatar

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 pm










Looking over to the female that is in the mids he takes aim for her, pulling out his shuriken

'Well i guess we shall call this to a close as soon as we can, im getting a bad feeling from this person.'


~~~~
Cerys attacks Eleanor with Shuriken

~
Shuriken #1
10 Attack + 4 Fighter + 4 Enhance Weapons + 6 Roll = 24

Poison Star Ability
14 Magic +12 Roll = 26
~
Shuriken #2
10 Attack + 4 Fighter + 4 Enhance Weapons + 5 Roll = 23

Poison Star Ability
14 Magic +19 Roll = 33
~
Shuriken #3
10 Attack + 4 Fighter + 4 Enhance Weapons +15 Roll = 33

Poison Star Ability
14 Magic +2 Roll = 16


Last edited by Cerys on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
avatar

Number of posts : 749
Location : Phoenix City
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 pm

The member 'Cerys' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

#1 'd20' : 6, 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 5, 19

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 15, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Narrator
Deity
Deity
avatar

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Age : 33
Location : Once upon a time...
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:42 pm












Stepping up beside Brother Light, Tal placed a hand on his shoulder, "Shine forth, may the light, to vanquish the darkness!"



As the minotaur came charging forward, Vincent instinctively knew his end had come.

"Who would have guessed... it would end like this," he laughed bitterly as he threw his arms wide open and surrendered himself to his death.

~~~~~~~
Tal executes assists Brother Light
~ 28 total on Brother Light's Light Attack

Vincent defends against Kopesh 1
~ Rolling Defense check; result = X
~ ~ 15 + Defense 6 + Light Armor 2 = 23 total (-6 hp)
~ ~ ~ Vincent resists Fire Attack 1
~ ~ ~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 12
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 12 + Resistance 8 = 20 total (-19 hp; dead)
~~~~~~~



Last edited by Narrator on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)   

Back to top Go down
 
The Storming of Marrowbrook Castle (Phoenix City Chronicles)
Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Art Castle
» Lego Castle
» Phoenix-Class PCG Reliant
» Reynard City
» The Antique Chronicles . . . . from Distant Star Productions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Memory Lane :: Phoenix City Chronicles-
Jump to: