Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

Cat-Sneezes again from the dust Cerys is kicking up while moving through the room.

Running over to the vent where the string is dangeling out, grabbing ahold of the sting and starting to tug at it. Slowly inching the hidden sword closer to the vent opening where he can grab it and take it to Molly.

Watching through the vent a lone spider starts to begin crawling out of the vent opening, smashes it with both paws.
'Stupid spider, dont come out of there with me here.'

After pulling the sting for about a minute...
'Dang this is taking a little longer, forgot how small i was as a cat to have to pull this long of a string out of here.'

Eventually reaching the end of the string... meows to Molly to try to coax her into the room to look in the vent to see the sword hilt.

"MEOWWWW......"

'I know she will hate coming in here, but i cant lift the sword in this form, and i dont want her to see my true form yet...'

"MEOWWWWWWW......."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:56 am

"Cerys...!", Molly coughed violently, "Cerys, are you alright? Oh, please don't be hurt in there..."

As the cat kept meowing, she finally covered her mouth and ran in, "I'm coming Cerys!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 am

'Dang for being small, its hard to pull this dang sword out of here, though seeing this should make it worth it for her to have come in here.'

Hissing at the string hanging in the vent while tugging on it, while both paws are on the opening to the vent to get leverage to pull it out.

"Merrrrrowww..."

While placing his paws back up again on the opening, spots another small spider, and smashes it like the first one.

'Stupid spiders.... why do they always come out when they arent wanted....'

Sneezes again from the cloud of dust as Molly approaches him.

'Dang... why dont they clean this place in here more often... this is supposed to be a supply room, not a dust collection room...'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:02 am

"What is it?", Molly called from behind her hand as she bent down to scoop up the cat, and that's when she saw it, "What's that sword doing in the vent? Did father mean to throw it aw-!"

Looking at the sword, she suddenly started to cry.

"Cerys... how did you know?"

Back to top Go down
Cerys
Expert
Expert

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 am

Before she could scoop him up, when she noticed the sword in the vent, Cerys let out a comforting meow to her while tilting his head, then moved next to her and brushed up against her then began to purr.

'Well she found it finally, but why is she crying, is she happy or sad to have the sword back.'

Sitting next to her as she pulled it out, he hopped on her lap and gave another meow, and then gave a cat-like smile to her as to show as he was happy for her to find it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 am

Forgetting all about her allergies, Molly clung to the cat as tightly as she could, nuzzling her head against him, "Oh, thank you Cerys! This is all I have left of him. You're the best friend ever."

Carrying him under one arm, she drug the sword out with the other, and closed the door behind them before setting him down, "I guess I won't need to go back in here for awhile. I wonder if mom has heard yet..."

It was possible, but unlikely. She had been out getting groceries when the murder occured. If there hadn't been so much commotion from them, Cerys would have reason to doubt the town guards had even had sufficient time to find the bodies of the criminals lying not six blocks away.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:59 am

'Well looks like she is actually happy by getting this back, that's good.'

Trying to escape with all his might, but cant get free from the girls grasp

"MEEEeeeeeoooooooowwwww............"

~Going unconscious, anime style 'X's appear where the eyes would be from being squeezed hard.~

After regaining consciousness again a few minutes later,
'Dang that Molly has a grip of iron when it comes to hugging or grabbing...'

While trying to lay down he overhears that Molly was wondering about her mother who might not have heard that her husband was murdered for a sword...

'I wonder if we will hear anything from the towns guard from the news about the murder of Molly's dad, or the criminals i had fought with that one stranger? Probably with how corrupt the guardsmen have become, we won't hear about these till way later in the day if at all, and even if it would be reported it would most likely be like a quick mentioning even if news did arrive.'

'Eventually ill work up enough to bring a reform to this city, one step at a time.'
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:02 pm

The sun was starting to set now, and the front door could be heard opening.

"Molly?! Molly are you here?!", her mother's worried voice called through the house.

"Right here Mummy!", Molly cried out as she ran downstairs and embraced her mother's leg.

"I'm... so sorry, honey", the woman wept as she held her daughter close.

Cerys knew this was the beginning of hard times for the two of them, but at least they were together. It made him suddenly think about that tough kid in the alley. He had come all alone and fought those guys, and left by his lonesome too. Where does a guy like that go anyway?

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 pm

'Well its almost time for Molly to go to sleep', Cerys goes out of her room wondering who the kid was back in the alley that had come to help him in retrieving Molly's dad's prized sword.

'Well now that I've helped out Molly and brought her what now belongs to her, i wonder if i will be able to find that one kid again. Probably will be easy to follow someone with his temper, just look for some dented in trash-cans...'

Wandering into the kitchen where Molly's mom would probably be making dinner, looks up and hops on the countertop. "Meooowww..." 'Hopefully ill get some fish tonight. I haven't bugged the ~old lady~ too much today.'

Begins to paw at the pantry where the fish is at, meowing to get some attention to where he is at.

'After I eat, I should go out looking for that kid before dark sets in, it would be kinda hard to look for him during night-time, even more people act worse then they do in the day-time.'
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 pm

"Down kitty", Molly's mother sighed, shooing Cerys off the counter. When he looked up with that pitiful mew again, she finally gave in, handing him a piece of fish, "Alright, there you go. Now go catch mice or something useful! Crazy cat..."

Once Cerys trotted out of the house, he found that it was near-dark already. There was no telling where that kid had gotten off to, so he'd have to start at the alley where he found him.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Walking out the door of the shop, Cerys started to walk into the nearby alleyway.

'Dang already getting darker sooner than i had thought... oh well, guess its off back to the place where i saw him at first. Hopefully ill find some clue as to where he might have been off to, or where he came from there, that the police guards haven't moved yet.'

~Cerys uses shadow Jump to get from the alley floor to the rooftops, and begins to shadow jump back to the alley where he saw the stranger at.~
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Cerys picked up the boy's scent as he entered the alley, although it was mingled with the scent of those thugs, whose bodies were now removed, and some new scents he didn't recognize from before.

As he continued down the alley, the kid's scent was getting stronger, but so were some new scents different from those he found at the scene of the battle. It wasn't long before he heard the sounds of scuffling around a dimly lit corner...

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

'Hmmm... interesting... some new scents are here other than those criminals ~continues sniffing~ and seems the strangers smell is here to, though a little faint.'

While smelling around for the a stronger source of the stranger, Cerys continues down an alleyway where the smell is getting stronger. When walking down the alleyway Cerys hears some faint sounds of what could be a fight around the corner.

'Well this could be a little bad, usually a fight means multiple people, but good since i can bring justice to the people committing the crimes.'

~~~~~
Cerys Shapeshifts into Half-cat/Half-human form.
Using Awareness to listen into the battle.

Cerys Uses Silence.
~Rolling Magic; Result = 7.
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 7 ( Roll ) = 15.

Combining With Stealth.
~Rolling Magic; Result = 4.
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 4 ( Roll ) = 12.

Shadow Jumps to the rooftop of the nearest building adjacent to the battle to look what all is going on.
~~~~~

Peering over the edge of the ledge staying as low as possible to stay hidden, looks to see what all is going on, and who all is making the commotion.

'Need to be careful, these guys might be connected with the earlier thugs.'

~~~
Prepares 3x Shuriken ( with Poision Attack ) if anyone shows Hostility twoards Cerys
~~~
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Talk about a worst case scenario. Cerys had found the boy alright, but he was being grappled from either side by two strong men while a third puffed on a cigar as he stood confidently in front of him.

"So this is the little runt that wasted our boys?", the man in front said cooly.

"That's him boss", the grappler on the right growled, "The little bastard put Wilson through a wall!"

"That true?", the boss grinned incredulously down at the boy, "I guess it was you who poisoned the other two as well then. That about right kid?"

"So what if it is?", the youth smirked back.

Without warning, the boss took his cigar and held it right under the kid's eyelid, provoking a loud cry of pain, "So that makes you a loose end. We don't leave those around."

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Upon watching this, Cerys became infuriated with the man in front of the stranger.

'This will be the first one to die, hes attacking a helpless man and torturing him by burning him... that's an unforgivable act of evil.'

Readying all three stars with the poison, he sends them flying to the main man standing in front of the stranger aiming for the center of the back.

Attack 1: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result 7
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 7 (Roll) = 16
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 7
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 7 ( Roll ) = 15

Attack 2: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result = 5
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 5 (Roll) = 14
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 13
~~Total = ( 8 + 13 (Roll)) = 21

Attack 3: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result 16
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 16 (Roll) = 25
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 2
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 2 (Roll)) = 10
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 pm

"So, tough guy huh?", the boss widened his grin, but his eyes suddenly went white, and he crumpled over with three stars on his back.

"What the hell is that?!", one of the grapplers pointed up at the roof, getting the other's attention.

The young man grinned confidently as he saw his opportunity, and slammed both the men against each other, knocking one out cold and sending the other a rude wake up call.

"You little punks!", the remaining thug spit blood through his words as he took out his longsword and dagger, "You're gonna pay for this!"

~~~~~
~ Thug 1 (Boss) defends against Shuriken 1
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 5
~ ~ ~ 5 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 9 (-7 hp)
~ Thug 1 (Boss) resists Poison Attack 1
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 16
~ ~ ~ 16 + Resistance 0 = 16 (poison negated)
~ Thug 1 (Boss) defends against Shuriken 2
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 7
~ ~ ~ 7 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 11 (-3 hp)
~ Thug 1 (Boss) resists Poison Attack 2
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 18
~ ~ ~ 18 + Resistance 0 = 18 (-1 hp; poisoned)
~ Thug 1 (Boss) defends against Shuriken 3
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 1
~ ~ ~ 1 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 3 (-13 hp)
~ Thug 1 (Boss) resists Poison Attack 1
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 15
~ ~ ~ 15 + Resistance 0 = 15 (poison negated)
~ Total hp lost = 24 (dying)

~ Mason resists grapple 1
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 13
~ ~ ~ 13 + 4 Defense + 2 Light Armor +4 Wrestling = 23
~ Mason resists grapple 2
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 18
~ ~ ~18 + 4 Defense + 2 Light Armor +4 Wrestling = 28
~ Mason attacks Thug 2 with Fists of Fury
~ ~ Mason combines with Strong Attack (-2 Defense)
~ ~ ~ Mason combines with Brass Knuckles
~ ~ ~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 20
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 20 + 10 Attack +4 Fists of Fury +2 Brass Knuckles +2 Strong Attack = 38
~ Mason attacks Thug 3 with Fists of Fury
~ ~ Mason combines with Strong Attack (-2 Defense)
~ ~ ~ Mason combines with Brass Knuckles
~ ~ ~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 14
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 14 + 10 Attack +4 Fists of Fury +2 Brass Knuckles +2 Strong Attack = 32
~ -2 Defense this turn

~ Thug 2 grapples
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 4
~ ~ ~ 4 + 8 Attack = 12 (failed)
~ Thug 2 defends against Fists of Fury
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 10
~ ~ 10 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor = 18 (-20 hp)
~ Total hp lost = 20 (unconscious)

~ Thug 3 grapples
~ ~ Rolling Attack check; result = 14
~ ~ ~ 14 + 8 Attack = 22 (failed)
~ Thug 3 defends against Fists of Fury
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 15
~ ~ 15 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor = 23 (-9 hp)
~ Total hp lost = 9
~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Watching as the main thug falling to his knees in pain from the stars, Cerys grins.
'This is the justice that shall be done upon you, as for what you have done unto others.'

Looking at the field now, noticing that he was spotted by the other thugs, watches as the stranger takes advantage of his distraction of Cerys being noticed, porceeded to pound one thug into submission, and hit the other one with a good solid hit.

Taking aim at the last remaining thug using three shuriken tosses them at the remaing one.
'This shall send you into your grave for the pain you have brought to the others, this is vengence from them passed from me to you.'

Cerys Howls:
"Let Justice be done upon you."

~~~~~~~~~
Attack 1: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result 16
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 16 (Roll) = 25
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 4
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 4 ( Roll ) = 12

Attack 2: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result = 4
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 4 (Roll) = 13
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 5
~~Total = ( 8 + 5 (Roll)) = 13

Attack 3: Shuriken with Poison Attack combination
~Attack Roll; Result 17
~~Total = ( 7 attack + 2 (Ninjitsu) + 17 (Roll) = 26
~Poision Attack; Magic Result = 17
~~Total = ( 8 Magic + 17 (Roll)) = 25
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm

As the stars go flying, the last thing the hapless hoodlum sees is the glint of unforgiving metal, and the last thing he hears is the hum of death approaching from above. One star pegs him right between the eyes while the others pin him by his shoulders to a nearby wall; a gruesome reminder of why crime doesn't pay.

Looking up from the battle, now finished, the kid gave a nod to the neko, "Hn, you're not so bad after all. Come on down and I'll buy ya a drink."

~~~~~
~ Thug 3 defends against Shuriken 1
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 2
~ ~ ~ 2 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 6 (-19 hp)
~ Thug 3 resists Poison Attack 1
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 1
~ ~ ~ 1 + Resistance 0 = 1 (-1 hp; poisoned)
~ Thug 3 defends against Shuriken 2
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 8
~ ~ ~ 8 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 12 (-1 hp)
~ Thug 3 resists Poison Attack 2
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 19
~ ~ ~ 19 + Resistance 0 = 19 (2nd poison negated; -2 hp; poisoned)
~ Thug 3 defends against Shuriken 3
~ ~ Rolling Defense check; result = 1
~ ~ ~ 1 + 6 Defense + 2 Light Armor - 4 Stealth = 3 (-13 hp)
~ Thug 3 resists Poison Attack 3
~ ~ Rolling Resistance check; result = 2
~ ~ ~ 2 + Resistance 0 = 2 (1st poison negated; -1 hp; poisoned)
~ Total hp lost = 46 (dead)
~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Watching as the stars hit their mark, 'The justice has been served to these fools. This is what they deserved, they are part of the group that killed my Mollys father and stole his prized sword. This is the least they deserve.'

Noticing that the thugs now lie in ruin, watches the stranger get up from the mess of the thugs.

Listining to the stranger:"Hn, you're not so bad after all. Come on down and I'll buy ya a drink."

'Interesting, hes inviting me to a drink, wonder what this ~drink~ is he speaks of... oh well might as well show him i can be a decent ~person~ in terms of accepting his invite.'

Cerys shadow jumps next to the body of the thug boss, "This is for Mollys father." Saying this to the thug boss before he enters eternal rest. Stomps on the thugs neck crushing his windpipe. 'This is the finishing justice for Mollys father, this seems to have been the groups leader from the way the other thugs seemed to talk to him, even calling him boss.'

Proceeding to walk over to the stranger,
"Sounds good, seems our work here is complete. I wonder if criminals will get our message we left here tonight, crime will never end well for those who commit it."

Follows the stranger leading to where he was going to get this ~drink~ at.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

"You talk weird", the young man said with a blunt grin, "But you're right. Thugs like this just keep hurting and hurting until they get their way. It's time somebody started fighting back. Name's Mason, by the way; who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

"My name is Cerys."

'Wondering if Mason is finally willing to be an ally to aid his cause to bring justice to people now, since he is starting to show signs of respect to me now, 'This is starting to be good, hes told me his name and ive told him mine, its a starting foundation all it needs now is work.'

Ponders still as to what this ~drink~ is hes offering him still...

"So where do we go to get this ~drink~ at?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:30 pm

"I own a place down the street", Mason motioned as he lead the neko around the corner. Before long, they arrived at a stone and brick building with a large yellow sign up top and a warm golden light glowing from within. The sign read The Golden Apple.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 pm

'Interesting... hes this young and already owns his own building...'

Watching Mason go into the building, Cerys follows him into the building.

"Well this is a nice place you have here. Do you run this place all on your own?"

Walking into the main room, goes up and sits at a table still wondering what this ~drink~ Mason offered back in the alleyway.

"So what is this ~drink~ you offered me back in the alleyway?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:35 pm

"Well! Look what the cat dragged in", a young woman with fiery red hair called from behind Mason as they got in the door.

"Hey-OW!", was all the boy had time to get out before the notably smaller girl smacked him upside the head.

"Run this place?!", the girl scowled in Cerys' direction, "Only when he can be bothered to show up!"

Stepping behind the counter, she started getting out the shot glasses, "What'll ya have?"

"Nice to see you too, sis...", Mason grinned sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Laughing under his breath at the comment the girl made about Mason.

"Hehe, that's a good one. So i guess you work in here too?"

'Man that's funny, someone smaller than Mason related to him, can knock him out.'

Unknowing how to actually reply to the girls question.
"Um... i dont know... probably a glass of milk or something....."

'Milk, cream, and water are all ive really had... i dont know what those little glasses are for though... they dont look like they would be able to hold any decent amount of a drink i know of.'

Staring at the little glasses on the bar table
"What are those small glasses for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

Vengeance (Cerys) - REPOST COMPLETE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next