Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 CogDoctor

"Oh please," the doctor sneered as he saw Zanth twitching with his first, violent emotion, "You know as well as I that I have studied you in-depth. I can read you better than you can read yourself, and I can prepare a defense just as quickly as you can prepare an attack. You have no logical chance of winning."

Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Pinstripe_150x200

"Hehehe, there is a funny chaos to logic," Pinstriped chuckled under his hat as the doctor's shadow suddenly came alive, diving into his mouth and beginning to leak like smog out his pores to wrench the life from him, "It depends on variables that are, ultimately, undependable."

"But... how did you... know?," the doctor's eyes glazed over as he fell, lifeless, to the tiled floor below.

"Your adaptability is limited to your opponent," Pinstripe remarked coldly, "A weakness in the collective I fear."

~~~~~~~
Shadow Pinstripe 1 attacks Doctor with Death Attack
~ 14 + Magic 16 = 30 total

Doctor resists
~ 15 + Resistance 7 = 22 total (dead)
~~~~~~~

Last edited by Narrator on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 14, 15
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Dzara
Adventurer
Adventurer
Dzara

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 75
Humor : I prefer the term 'alternative system of morality'.
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Dzara clicked her tongue once, ruing the loss of what had been shaping up to be a very interesting conversation. Noticing that the click had drawn both men's attention to her, she gestured down the hall towards the exit.

"Shall we?" She turned and took a step before turning back around. She looked back at the doctor and hummed in thought. "Maybe we should take the self-destruct device with us?"

Before either man could answer, she wove her way over to the doctor. Carefully, she bent and picked up the small device. Leverage secured, she gestured towards the exit once more and repeated herself.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 59
Humor : "What is this Humor that you speak of?"
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Zanth looks up, seeing what had happened, and his face went back to normal, the golems, senseing the change, closed back in, as they walked past the body of the doctor, Zanth tapped the big golems shoulder and said, "Do it." At that, the golem pulled out it's sword and sliced the doctor's head clean off. When Zanth heard the blade connect, he gave a small smile, and though to himself, 'When it happens, it will, but not now.' The big golem then started to follow his master.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.

PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 pm

As the three strode out of the room, and into the darkness, they were careful to keep well hidden. They weren't out of this yet, but in finding a collective weakness in their enemy, and a collective strength in each other, their odds just increased dramatically.

~~~~~~~

Adventure Results
Zanth
~ Disabling The Chair = 100
~ Cog Battle = 400
~ Mad Doctor = 200
~ ~ Total XP Gained = 700

Dzara
~ Cog Battle = 400
~ Mad Doctor = 200
~ ~ Total XP Gained = 600

Mr Pinstripe
~ Cog Battle = 400
~ Mad Doctor = 200
~ ~ Total XP Gained = 600

~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)   Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always Have A Backup Plan (Ash City Alts)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3