Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Members: Please Read

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)

Go down 
+4
Solvek
Grand High Council
Heat
Narrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 1115
Humor : I once killed a man for wasting paragraphs.
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Nobe_Human

"It wasn't too difficult," Nobe shrugged, "I simply did what she did in reverse. That, and I have a very strong will."

With that, the warlock turned to face Zanth, "By the actions of this woman, your life was spared. It would seem you owe her a debt of gratitude, would it not?"

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net/
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Kiss and Kill? Only on Wednesdays.
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 LenaAntonia

Heat bounced on the balls of her feel turning in a perfect circle before dropping the illusion and extending a perfectly manicured hand for a hand shake before grinning her sexy grin. "I'm Heat." She winked. "I didn't catch your name before saving your ass."

~~~~~~~~~
Enchanting presence
34 magic
~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 59
Humor : "What is this Humor that you speak of?"

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 FighterGolemOgre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 ZanthOgre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 TankGolem

Turning to the girl, Zanth says, "My name is Zanth, and that truly wasn't necessary, but now, when they find out that their group hasn't returned, they will send more out after me." As he extends his good arm out, a symbol that looks like it's been burned into his forearm that shows "Z".

Zanth Resists Enchanting Presence
~ Resistance check result = X
~ ~ X + Resistance 13 = (No chance)
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Heat moved within inches of his face and ran her index finger down his cheek. "Too bad I did it anyway." She whispered her breath sliding over his skin. "It's so nice to meet you Zanth." Heat continued to whisper within inches of Zanths face as she moved her finger from his cheek, to trailing down his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zanth
Adventurer
Adventurer
Zanth

Libra Rat
Number of posts : 59
Humor : "What is this Humor that you speak of?"

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 TankGolemOgre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Zanth

The burly golem suddenly begins to pull it's sword out but Zanth rasies his hand and the golem stops and resheaths it. Zanth says, "Sorry about that, he gets a little testy when people touch me."
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Heat played with a lock of her hair while looking at the golem before asking him in her deep, sexy voice, "May I play with your master, Mr. Golem?" She smiled innocently. "Please?" Heat asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm

As Heat continued her ...advances, something was faintly heard beeping just behind Zanth.

A quick look behind the strange newcomer revealed that a piece of the disassembled cyber-warriors had connected itself to his back during the fallout. The piece, which was glowing, hummed and whirred louder and louder until, in an unexpected flash, Zanth was gone!

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Heats jaw dropped. "Well shit." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog
Number of posts : 32
Humor : Shot him in the back?! Is it MY fault he turned as he ran?!

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 SolvekElf_150x200

Solvek stumbled out the bar door with a wench on either side, "So! Your place... or your place?"

Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

The first thing Nobe noticed is that they were back in the alley by the bar scene. The second was the man coming out with the trophy girls.

"I know I smelled cookies earlier," he narrowed his eyes as he stared the elf down.

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Heat turned and let the flood of her enchanting presence flow over her bare limbs as she sauntered towards the elf. "Well hello." She said grinning sexily.

~~~~~~~~~
Magic: 34
~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 SolvekElf_150x200

Solvek seemed a bit less interested in the other girls now, shooing them away as he approached, "Well hello there! Want a cookie?"

~~~~~~
Resisting: 20 roll + 4 Enhance Resistance = 24 (failed)
~~~~~~

Last edited by Solvek on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand High Council
Scion
Scion
Grand High Council

Number of posts : 749
Humor : Freedom makes the world go round! Freedom and love! And money!

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 pm

The member 'Solvek' has done the following action : Roll Dice:

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixcitychronicle.friendhood.net
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Heat faltered for a moment looking slightly confused. "Um. Sure?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm

At this, Nobe slapped his hand over his face and sighed, "We don't have time for this..."

Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

"Sure ya do!" A little voice chimmed in from inside Nobe's robes. Soon, a tiny head peeped out, a sheepish smile on her face. "There's always time for cookies." The imp purred, removing herself from her resting spot and sitting on her master's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Looking to the new girl, Solvek grinned great big, "Wait a minute ...you like cookies? Honest and for real?"

"I have ogre cookies!," he started taking green and red cookies out, "Made with real ogres! And raspberries!"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm

"Oh, for the love of the devil," Nobe groaned, "There's no such thing as a raspberry ogre!"

Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm

"Are you calling me a liar sir?!," Solvek looked indignant, "I'll have you know these cookies were acquired from the finest cookie dealers in the land, and I have it on good authority that these cookies were freshly squished, WITH fresh raspberries, under the feet of fresh ogres!"

"We won't share cookies with him," he whispered to the little nymphette that just showed up.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Heat had her prefect arched eyebrows up in an attempt not to laugh at the immature elf. She bit her lower lip harder as the urge to laugh became more and more prominent before peals of laughter escaped her lips. "I'm...sorry!" She burst before straightening back up. She stuck a hand out before smiling again. "Can I have one?"
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 pm

"As long as they washed their feet before hand." Zelina wrinkled her nose. The thought of ogre toejam in cookies wasn't the most apealing thought...
Back to top Go down
Solvek
Novice
Novice
Solvek

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 pm

"Why of course my dear!," Solvek gleefully handed the woman a handful of cookies, "You can have all you want!"

"And no worries my little dear," he looked to the nymphette, "They are, after all, the cleanest of ogres."
Back to top Go down
Narrator
Deity
Deity
Narrator

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"I have to question where all these cookies come from," Nobe paced around the elf, inspecting him, "Do you have some sort of extraplanar gateway in your pocket? Are you the patron saint of cookies? Who are you anyway?!"

Back to top Go down
Heat
Adventurer
Adventurer
Heat

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Heat smiled sexily again before biting into the cookie. "It's delicious!" She licked the crumb off her lower lip slowly. "Want one little Miss?" Heat asked before handing the little demoness a red cookie.
Back to top Go down
Zelina
Novice
Novice
Zelina

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Clean Ogres? What was next: A nice Satan?

"Sure, what the hell." She shrugged. Unfortunately, the cookie was going to have to be split in half since the thing was half the size she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)   Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogre Cookies ...With Real Ogres! Honest! (Ash City Alts)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next